PDA

View Full Version : BT Mobile

Kevin Milkins
14-Feb-11, 15:07
I have no signal on my BT Mobile just now, is something gone wonky again or is just me?:confused

Kevin Milkins
14-Feb-11, 17:40
Can I be the only one in Caithness with BT Mobile?:eek: It came on for a short spell and is off again now.:confused

Metalattakk
14-Feb-11, 17:46
Don't know about BT Mobile (looks like it is just you after all!) but there's definitely been issues with the O2 and Three networks here in Thurso.

Maybe they're all connected. The issues I mean. ;)

Kevin Milkins
14-Feb-11, 17:51
Don't know about BT Mobile (looks like it is just you after all!) but there's definitely been issues with the O2 and Three networks here in Thurso.

Maybe they're all connected. The issues I mean. ;)

Thanks Metalattakk, I hate having to spend ages on the phone if nothing can be done about it.

upolian
14-Feb-11, 17:57
02 is being very odd at the moment!

spaceddaisy
14-Feb-11, 18:03
Yeah, I've had issues with O2 today. No mobile internet at all, texts refusing to send and phonecalls a bit hit and miss. Hope it's sorted out soon.

Garnet
14-Feb-11, 18:50
I've had no signal on my vodaphone all day neither has OH, have checked several time but still nothing to date all other bits work, so not just you KM. G

purplelady
14-Feb-11, 23:52
I am on 3 mobile and have no problems or no more than usual lol am in wick x

Kevin Milkins
15-Feb-11, 00:11
I seem to be back to normal again now, the reason I was concerned, I bought a hands free thingy from Lidl that plugs into the fag lighter and set it up and I thought I had knackered my phone doing it, but it was just a coinsidence that the signal went down.

seadog
16-Feb-11, 16:21
Can I be the only one in Caithness with BT Mobile?:eek: It came on for a short spell and is off again now.:confused

You are not the only one with BT Mobile, I have been with them for years and have not had a problem over the last couple of days. In fact I often get a good signal when O2 and Vodaphone are down.