13-Feb-11, 19:31
Was a class turn out, good noise too more importantly :D

lildj
13-Feb-11, 19:33
Was a class turn out, good noise too more importantly :D

Orkney must have been pretty damn misty from all the tyre smoke though! haha

caithnesslad
13-Feb-11, 19:47
Yeah i forgot about that aye, Blame the Jetta for that one, what a monster.

lildj
13-Feb-11, 19:50
i think we all did him proud, and his family. such a good day

donnick
14-Feb-11, 08:25
yes well done, I think it raised about £1500 for Cystic fibrosis .Was a great turn out for him . he would have loved it ...

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
14-Feb-11, 08:47
Wow that's great news Nic! I saw you all passing as was waiting to turn out from Huna road end ;-)

Ash
14-Feb-11, 10:36
Well done everyone great tribute to a wonderful young man who touched so many lives

northener
14-Feb-11, 10:47
Good, I'm glad something positive is coming out of this tragedy. Well done to all those who took part and those who supported the event.

Westsider3
14-Feb-11, 15:05
yes well done, I think it raised about £1500 for Cystic fibrosis .Was a great turn out for him . he would have loved it ...

It was a really amazing turnout but not surprising as Connor was such a well-liked and well-loved lad. It was so emotional hearing all the cars revving and tooting especially in Groats. What a fantastic sum of money was raised too for Cystic Fibrosis, a big well done to all involved in organising it. I agree I reckon Connor would have been so chuffed with the day.

Kev
14-Feb-11, 15:34
I agree. It was a really good turn out and was nothing more than he deserved..

donnick
14-Feb-11, 23:10
Total amout raised was £1520.63 at the rally yesterday ,between the rally and funeral will be over £5000 big thank you to every one ........xxx

seadog
16-Feb-11, 16:24
Well done to everyone for such a good turnout and a good article in the Couier today.