PDA

View Full Version : Crystalline Sanctuary OPENING 5th March

onecalledk
11-Feb-11, 19:00
Crystalline Sanctuary will be opening in harland gardens on the 5th March from 10am, come along and have a browse in store for crystals, meditation cds and much more. Appointments now being taken for crystal therapies, colour therapies, sound therapy and REIKI.

Visit website for updated information about the workshops that are being run in March, if there is a workshop that you would like to see run in Caithness then please feel free to get in touch. Likewise if there is something that you think we should be stocking we would love to hear from you.

Further workshops will be run throughout the year and will be announced on the website.

www.crystalline-sanctuary.co.uk (http://www.crystalline-sanctuary.co.uk)

find us on facebook as well.

nicnak
11-Feb-11, 22:40
I cant find anything on the website about courses, can you point me in the right direction or is it not on yet?
also when are the newsletters being sent out?

onecalledk
12-Feb-11, 00:53
I cant find anything on the website about courses, can you point me in the right direction or is it not on yet?
also when are the newsletters being sent out?

hi there,

if you click on the EVENTS tab on the website it should take you to the events listed on the facebook site of Crystalline Sanctuary. The next newsletter will be going out at the end of february. Your discount voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
many thanks
K

onecalledk
28-Feb-11, 11:47
More events added for June, taking bookings now for Peter Halley and his singing bowls, Peter will be here between the 18th and 20th of March, offering taster sessions at Crystalline Sanctuary and holding an equinox singing bowl concert on the 19th march at Mey village hall and a full day workshop on the 20th March. So if singing bowls are of interest to you please contact me for further details or pop into the shop at Harland Gardens from the 5th March.....

K