PDA

View Full Version : John Baikie / Captive8

elamanya
11-Feb-11, 16:49
What a fantastic day we had with John at our daughters recent wedding, he was a real laugh and fitted right in with everyone and , the pics he showed us at night before he left were amazing cant wait to see the finished albums , im sure he sets the standard for others to follow , many thanks John

John Baikie
16-Feb-11, 23:18
What a fantastic day we had with John at our daughters recent wedding, he was a real laugh and fitted right in with everyone and , the pics he showed us at night before he left were amazing cant wait to see the finished albums , im sure he sets the standard for others to follow , many thanks John

Thank you! Glad to hear you enjoyed it!
I certainly aim to do just that :)

chef4celebrations
27-Feb-11, 07:04
i can only add that john is was and in my eyes one of the best photographers i have ever come across, he did our wedding in orkney a few years ago, and he made the day feel even more special than it already was, many people who never made it to the event have all commented on the quality and clarity of pictures that john took.
keep the good work up and i will see you soon for the christening photo shoot you promised.

richard