PDA

View Full Version : Cat owners between Georgemas and Achalone turn off.

kitty
10-Feb-11, 16:47
I was travelling to Inverness this morning and a cat ran out in front of me. I hit the back of the cat. I stopped and went back to have a look but couldn't find the cat anywhere.

I think it was a tabby cat but can't tell you anymore.

I'm so sorry if it was your cat i hit. I've never felt so bad in all my life and feel even worse as i couldn't find the cat to see how he/she was.

I would have posted this earlier but couldn't get on the internet before i got home.

So please please please.... if you know anyone in this area that has cats can you please tell them to have a look outside if they haven't seen their cat for a few hours. :~(:~(

chaz
10-Feb-11, 18:23
Hi, was it a small cat, we have ours missing in that area. shes a tortie, will go and have a look now ,just logged on,
thanks for info chaz

kitty
10-Feb-11, 18:40
Hi Chaz.... It all happened so fast but i'm 99% sure it was a tabby cat. Reasonable size too but quite slender like it was still quite young.... maybe about a year or 2 old.

Hope you find your cat. Please let me know if you find yours

chaz
10-Feb-11, 21:27
My cats just come in after being missing, she seems fine. Will keep an eye out for the other cat,
thank you for posting Kitty x

kitty
10-Feb-11, 22:01
Thank Chaz. I'm so glad that your cat is home safe and sound. Lets hope the poor cat from this morning is ok x

angie.a
11-Feb-11, 13:21
hi there, we have a young cat missing, he's only 6 months old and is ginger with white chest, it's not like him too wander to far as he and his brother tend to stick together, we live not far from junction, only about a 1 1/2 miles away. Can you tell me where abouts you were when you hit the cat please
thanks

kitty
11-Feb-11, 14:54
Hi Angie. It was just as the trees start but the cat i hit definately wasn't ginger. I hope your cat turns up soon

chaz
11-Feb-11, 16:58
hi there, we have a young cat missing, he's only 6 months old and is ginger with white chest, it's not like him too wander to far as he and his brother tend to stick together, we live not far from junction, only about a 1 1/2 miles away. Can you tell me where abouts you were when you hit the cat please
thanks

hi, we saw a young ginger cat about a week ago down our road, we are up the banniskirk road in by the trees, will keep a look out for you :)

angie.a
11-Feb-11, 20:34
hi there, am not sure exactly where about you are. He's quite a friendly wee cat and would come over to you if you tempted him.
He may have oil on him as he has a bad habit of climbing in engine of car & landrover! I'm worried that this is what he's done & fallen out somewhere.
Thanks very much
Angie