PDA

View Full Version : corel paintshop

katarina
10-Feb-11, 14:23
I've downloaded a trial version of corel paintshop - basicall all i want to do is work with photographes - primarly make a collage. It is so complicated I am lost. Even the tutorials are not much help. they really should have much more detailed instructions if they want people to buy their products.

oldchemist
10-Feb-11, 17:10
Agreed - there are good manuals available eg Paint Shop Pro Photo X1 by Ken McMahon which will help greatly. Of course you have the expense of buying them. Thurso College ran an excellent basic course last year - you could check their website.

embow
11-Feb-11, 07:54
I've downloaded a trial version of corel paintshop - basicall all i want to do is work with photographes - primarly make a collage. It is so complicated I am lost. Even the tutorials are not much help. they really should have much more detailed instructions if they want people to buy their products.
Picasa is the one to use for simplicity and collages, and it is free.

Alien Adrenaline Reflex
14-Feb-11, 15:43

So what you want is a package for idiots that does all the things that professionals spend a long time learnig how to do? Taht sounds fair enuf, experts who have spend years learning how this stuff works, please advise

karia
14-Feb-11, 22:54
Picasa is the one to use for simplicity and collages, and it is free.

Totally agree with that .

karia
14-Feb-11, 23:01
So what you want is a package for idiots that does all the things that professionals spend a long time learnig how to do? Taht sounds fair enuf, experts who have spend years learning how this stuff works, please advise

Nope..she wants to make a collage. Hardly something professionals spend time doing..it's a Framing issue...and how dare you infer she is an idiot, ( that my friend, is actionable!)

Katarina ..Plenty option out their for collage options mate.

I have some links if you want to pm me I will pass them on!

xxxxxxxxx