PDA

View Full Version : julie frasers photography

marcross22
09-Feb-11, 23:05
i would like to highly recommend julie frasers photography (dragonfly) on here, i had a photo shoot with her and it was brilliant the photos came out 100 times better than i could of imagined!! very affordable prices! shall be getting julie to do all of my family photos! very talented photographer :D

charlotte.

superceltic
10-Feb-11, 18:15
Yes totally agree Julie Fraser is excellent, came to take photos of my 4 month old baby girl and was excellent with her cant wait to see the photos,

brandy
10-Feb-11, 18:27
same here! cant impress enough how great she is!!!!

dragonfly
10-Feb-11, 18:27
thanks both thats so nice of you! Superceltic, I take it you were this mornings shoot? racking brains just now lol

espadartecars
10-Feb-11, 18:28
What sort of prices does she charge for portraits.

dragonfly
10-Feb-11, 18:30
I charge £25 sitting fee then prints are extra. I am that busy just now I have resigned from work and will be going full time with my photograpy as of 16th Feb however fully booked now until mid march. Let me know if you want any further info and I can give you a call :-)

upolian
10-Feb-11, 23:43
Highly recommended from myself,did a photoshoot a year ago almost,another 1 is booked soon,i know for a fact julie will exceed expectations with flying colours,truly fantastic photographer :)

buster
15-Feb-11, 18:57
Definitely recommend Julie, she did a photoshoot with my six grandchildren, ages 7/6/5/4 and two 3 year olds. She had great patience and was very professional. The finished proofs were excellent and of a high standard. Her prices are very affordable. Will definitely use her again (once she recovers from the first photoshoot - it was the first time she had taken so many kids under the age of 7!!!)

dragonfly
15-Feb-11, 19:55
thanks Upolian and Buster, had to rack my brains as to who you were but the 6 kids under 7 soon made me remember lol!

Its my last day at work tomorrow so really looking forward to having the time (and energy) for building up my business especially the boudoir side of it as that has really taken off.

I really appreciate the lovely comments from everyone, makes the long nights of editing photos all worth it. thanks again x

BTW I have a special offer on for April (thinking of family photoshoots in the school holidays) its a photo shoot & 3x 6"x8" strut mounted prints for £45 - more about it HERE (http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?135629-Springtime-Special-Offer-Photo-Shoot-amp-3x-6-quot-x8-quot-Prints-ONLY-%A345)

upolian
15-Feb-11, 20:06
Credit where it is due julie! I knew from the moment i saw your landscape photos you are and will be going along way with your talent,i approached you to do a photoshoot you've never done before(a car shoot for those who don't know) and even other photographers on car forums plus anybody who has seen the photos commented on how well the photos were presented! I think it takes a certain kind of talent to walk into the unknown and produce top work like you did on my photoshoot! That aside not only was the car photoshoot top work but also your portraits,boudoir,animal,landscape and anything you capture on camera if i'm honest! From that first time i saw your landscape photos until current and as long as your trading i will speak very highly of your professional,un-matched,top quality photography! All the best with it and i look forward to viewing more of your stunning work!

poppett
15-Feb-11, 22:31
Good luck with your full time venture Julie. In a few days you will wonder how you ever had time to work at your previous place of employment.

dragonfly
16-Feb-11, 13:51
lol Poppet, I've been asking myself that question for 3 months now hence making the decision to give up work - really looking forward to having some time for me too