PDA

View Full Version : name ideas?

puffin croft
08-Feb-11, 12:50
we pick up our new black & white springer spaniel bitch puppy this thursday and need inspiration on names.we have 3 female cats and 6 female goats amongst our brood and i have run out of girl names! can my fellow orgers help?

Thumper
08-Feb-11, 13:11
Minstrel x

Dadie
08-Feb-11, 14:09
Fleur, Flora, Heather, Bracken, Whin or just you mucky pup!
Morag,Breigha, Maisie, Isla, Iona, Islay, Dizzy, Dora (as in Dora the explorer)

Spaniels are dirt magnets!

Leanne
08-Feb-11, 14:31
Puzzle
Oreo
Panda

Liz
08-Feb-11, 15:34
How exciting!

Can you give us the names of your other females?

_Ju_
08-Feb-11, 15:50
Stroma. It's a lovely name and you have a view of it!

Thumper
08-Feb-11, 17:53
Deefor,as in D for dog,Minx,Maddy (very good name for a spaniel lol)Button,oh the list is endless!x

Commore
08-Feb-11, 18:49
Stroma. It's a lovely name and you have a view of it!

I like Stroma, it's unusual and commands attention just as I hope you can when training your Springer Spaniel puppy, springers are not known for bothering themselves too much about the thoughts that humans have, :)

Liz
08-Feb-11, 20:32
Lots of good name suggestions.

Looking forward to meeting her.

canadagirl
08-Feb-11, 21:15
We called our black and white springer Sandy, Sandra when she's naughty!

Commore
08-Feb-11, 21:57
We called our black and white springer Sandy, Sandra when she's naughty!
But for the colour I could be looking at my own cheeky Jed, it's a look that says "I know it all" :)

puffin croft
09-Feb-11, 11:07
yes i know about troublesome spanials! we have a 4 year old liver and white boy called jasper already and am still waiting for him to calm down!! liz,our girl names we have are purdy,bella,malinky,lilly,issy,lady,rosie and milly. at the moment we are favouring suki,lottie or betsy.i do like name names if u know what i mean,rather than descriptive ones.i m so excited about picking her up!

cecile
09-Feb-11, 11:14
tess ,chess,mollie
let us know who s the winner!

terry99
09-Feb-11, 11:55
What about Baloo

Liz
09-Feb-11, 13:28
I know what you mean about name names. Betsy is really nice.

How about Polly, Tilly,Tasha or Jill (goes nice with Jasper). Whatever you call her she will have such a great home! x

puffin croft
09-Feb-11, 14:09
i like tilly and polly and tess,but can t do molly,i have a daughter called that!

donnick
09-Feb-11, 14:43
how about Jess ,Mina,Bella,Ker Pip,Nida,Tally,Shandy,Lady,Port,Mindy,Reem,Windy,S torm,Caddy,Kipper,Jez, Bo,Auto,Gills,Berry,Hagis, Neep,Lolly,OK now got writer cramp lol hope you find a name that suits her.

Dadie
09-Feb-11, 17:16
Harriet, Ayla, Effie, Myrtle....I have a book with About 10 thousand baby names in it, if you need!
Its a bit full of American names and has lots of the same names spelt differently in it!