PDA

View Full Version : Grey cat

wicker
24-Aug-06, 13:26
Has anyone from the pultney side of wick near murchison area missing a grey cat with a yellow collar, has a bit of white under his chin. This cat keeps appearing at my window the whole time just wondering if he belongs to anyone?

wicker
05-Sep-06, 14:15
Just bringing this to front again, this cat still at mines all the time, has anyone heard anyone mention they are missing a cat or anything.

Lucy
05-Sep-06, 16:44
could this be the same cat that liz was on about? http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=11842
If it is the poor wee thing has been homeless for some time. Glad to hear that some-one is keeping an eye on it.

Liz
05-Sep-06, 18:25
could this be the same cat that liz was on about? http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=11842
If it is the poor wee thing has been homeless for some time. Glad to hear that some-one is keeping an eye on it.

Sounds like it could be the same one which has moved on!:(

Sadly until we can rehome some cats in our care we have no room to take it into foster care.

Would you be able to take a photo of it so we could put a picture on the Cats Protection website?

Liz
05-Sep-06, 23:40
Forgot to say that if the cat is friendly would you be able to remove the collar as it is really dangerous as the cat could get caught in something.

Thanks!:o)

wicker
06-Sep-06, 12:11
Yeah it does sound like the same cat, thing is i cant take it in cos my cat keeps going for it all the time i do try and feed it tho now and again poor things starving, def needs a loving home. I dont have a camera myself but will try and borrow one liz to and then try to send it to you via email?

Liz
06-Sep-06, 12:57
Yeah it does sound like the same cat, thing is i cant take it in cos my cat keeps going for it all the time i do try and feed it tho now and again poor things starving, def needs a loving home. I dont have a camera myself but will try and borrow one liz to and then try to send it to you via email?

Awww poor wee thing. Wish we had space to take him in!:(

Could some kind orger give him, or one of the cats on our website, a home?

Have you tried the SSPCA to see whether they could take him?

If you do get a picture let me know and I will pm you my email address or you could send it direct to our website. I can't remember the email address but the website address is www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk

Will let you know if a pen becomes available.

Liz
06-Sep-06, 13:00
The email address for the website is webmaster@caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk

Thanks for looking after the cat in the meantime.

wicker
06-Sep-06, 13:02
Yeah i have asked my friends aswell if any of them could take him/her in but they cant. I will continue to make sure he is fed when i can. Also got him/her in for 5 mins last night out of wind and put flea spay on just incase