PDA

View Full Version : Difficult to prove don't ya think ??

Corrie 3
06-Feb-11, 18:20
I would like this law to be introduced in Britain but what worries me is that if you only do "silent" ones, how does one prove your guilt?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12363852

C3......:eek::roll:;)

hells_belle
06-Feb-11, 18:21
Brilliant!!!! :)

ducati
06-Feb-11, 18:26
Start practising the SBD and the outraged look at ....someone else :eek:

joxville
06-Feb-11, 18:43
Quote:

Mr Chaponda, a trained lawyer, insists that this includes farting.
"Would you be happy to see people farting anyhow?" he asked on the popular "Straight Talk" programme on Malawi's Capital Radio.

I don't want to see people fart, I want to hear them so I can make a swift exit from the vicinity. :eek:

Typical bill from a politician, they're all full of wind. :roll:

Corrie 3
06-Feb-11, 18:46
Oh I know....they would bring in the sniffer dogs woudnt they?....silly me!!!!

I wonder if it will be a fixed penalty or on a sliding scale, the louder it is the bigger the fine?

If Highland Council advertise for a Wind Warden I might just apply!!!

C3......:roll:;):lol:

Beat Bug
06-Feb-11, 18:58
My dog Max would win any farting competition that came his way! Several 'silent but violent' ones this afternoon!

Bazeye
07-Feb-11, 20:36
Farts only smell for the benefit of the deaf.

The Drunken Duck
07-Feb-11, 21:09
Bit difficult to present the evidence in court though if charged. Can you just imagine the prosecution ??, "Well Sir was it a silent one, a squeaker or a full blown max energy release ??", plus all you have to do is stand behind someone in a shop, float the air biscuit and then point the finger at them. People always look guilty when accused.

Its a bodily function. How on earth can that be illegal ??, plus it would make my inflicting the "dutch oven" on the girlfriend when she annoys me a crime. And it isnt, its an artform.