PDA

View Full Version : Who would you spend a day with?

debimac
04-Feb-11, 23:53
Past or present who would you like to be able to spend a day with?
Famous or not!
I would love the chance to be able to spend another day with my late mother inlaw.
A very lovely lady that made me laugh, she was hard working, and through a hard fight with cancer never grumbled once!
a very brave woman!! :)

Dadie
04-Feb-11, 23:57
Ny grandma or my grandpa or my mil I never met!

changilass
05-Feb-11, 00:04
My Nana, would love her to meet mini changi.

henry20
05-Feb-11, 00:08
Granny gets my vote too - would choose her over any famous person any day!!

She was a wonderful person and I'd give anything to spend one more day with her.

Or my grandad who died when I was 2. I apparently spoke about him every day until I went to school, but have no memory of him now!! :(

Edit: Re-phrase it to 'who would you spend a night with' and the answer is Vin Diesel!

debimac
05-Feb-11, 00:18
I find him a bit greasy! Ha ha :lol:

shazzap
05-Feb-11, 00:19
My son and mam, both deceased.

henry20
05-Feb-11, 00:24
I find him a bit greasy! Ha ha :lol:

NOOOOOO!!! Not in the slightest! Its the voice!!! Looks come a very close second! ;)

debimac
05-Feb-11, 00:30
If it were to be a famous people it would have to be both Elvis and Freddie Mercury! :)

flowertot
05-Feb-11, 01:22
My grandad's bro Willie, he died in France Nov 1917. How humbling would it be to meet such a brave young Seaforth

emszxr
05-Feb-11, 01:23
my hubby. we never get to spend a day together. i love my kids dearly and cant really bare to be apart from them, but would love a day to have a walk, a blether and a meal with my hubby. xxx

emszxr
05-Feb-11, 01:24
and spend the night with, gerard butler and jeffrey dean morgan :D

debimac
05-Feb-11, 01:27
I understand that one totally!
Just quality time with someone you love no interruptions. :)

debimac
05-Feb-11, 01:29
and spend the night with, gerard butler and jeffrey dean morgan :D

Just remind me who they are!
I'd probably know them if i saw their faces. :confused:)

John Little
05-Feb-11, 10:15
My grandad's bro Willie, he died in France Nov 1917. How humbling would it be to meet such a brave young Seaforth

Oh how that chimes in my head! My Grandad was a Seaforth too - and he was also in France at that time. Before that they were in Iraq, then called Mesopotamia, but because they were based in Basra they were not involved in the disaster at Kut. He survived the war, but would never speak of it.

I would not mind meeting him either.

Among other things I would ask him why a Gordon joined the Seaforths!

By Dand!

northener
05-Feb-11, 10:24
Cromwell.

Or if he wasn't available:

Shakespeare whilst he was at the Globe.

squidge
05-Feb-11, 10:48
My mum and my sister. Both live in France and I don't see them as much as i would like. A bit of shopping, coffee in a nice French cafe, a lovely lunch of seafood and nice wine, and sitting for the afternoon, chatting and girlie gossip would be fantastic.

Other than that, spending a day with my 16 year old self would be worth doing.