PDA

View Full Version : Forum Upgrades

canuck
24-Aug-06, 01:27
I want to comment on the addition to the system of the inclusion of the text of the PM when the announcement of a PM is left on my e-mail.

I hadn't used the e-mail notice function for ages, but I started it again a few weeks ago. Now the whole message appears. That is a great plan. Thanks for including it.

Big Jean
24-Aug-06, 01:30
I hadn't noticed that but I am still tinkering with sections so find new things every day ! One day I will have it all sorted and just watch, changes will be made and I will have to start over again .

canuck
24-Aug-06, 02:07
The route to take is click on:

User CP / Edits Options / Messaging & Notification / Private Messaging.

Good luck.

Big Jean
24-Aug-06, 02:09
Thanks canuck . I will have to try that . I need you to keep me on the straight and narrow it seems !! ha ha . J.

Niall Fernie
24-Aug-06, 11:13
ON the point about PMs, could people make sure that they reply to the PM on the forum and DO NOT REPLY TO THE E-MAIL! I've been getting a few strange ones along the lines of "Hi, will have to check the size but will give you £100, j.Bloggs".

I already get enough junk mail thankyou :)

changilass
24-Aug-06, 12:42
ON the point about PMs, could people make sure that they reply to the PM on the forum and DO NOT REPLY TO THE E-MAIL! I've been getting a few strange ones along the lines of "Hi, will have to check the size but will give you £100, j.Bloggs".

Sounds like you could be making a fortune with all these offers of cash :lol:

Take the money and run lol

canuck
25-Aug-06, 03:23

Sorry Niall, one of those was from me today. It was reflex. I'll have to work that out of my brain, rejig the chemical pathways a bit.