PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help me

richard1976
03-Feb-11, 21:14
can someone please advise me, i have a few different injectors and injector nozzles, the injector number BKBL67S5153 US, injector nozzle number is HL142S36D717 P3 also on the injector it has FA'101, another one reads bryce P1S4S675A DA. i do not understand what these numbers mean i think these are old tractor injectors, but how would i find out which make of tractor they are from by the numbers described. would really value any info. thanks

Phill
03-Feb-11, 21:26
Have you tried googling the numbers?
Just had a quick go and there seems to be plenty of good results, first impressions suggest they might fit across different engine sizes and makes.

EDDIE
03-Feb-11, 23:03
injectors fit a whole range of equipment and if its easyier to identifity the type of injector on an engine for replacement or repairing i think it would be hard to look at injector and have a list of equipment it fits on you would have to speak to a agriculture mechanic to see if he would regonise them on the off chance or below is a link to a diesel specialst.
But why do u want to no?
Maybey if you took a photo of the injector and post it somone might regonise it by the shape and size just a thought sometimes to mechanics numbers means nothing to them but when they see it they no what its off

ducati
04-Feb-11, 09:11
There are usually lists of cross compatable parts put together by owners clubs. Have a look at the Massey Ferguson and Fordson sites for instance.

richard1976
04-Feb-11, 13:56
thanks to you all for your comments managed to identify a couple of things.