PDA

View Full Version : Who are the Biggest Liars

dozy
03-Feb-11, 20:56
Who do you think are the biggest liars ,do they come in groups. ie. Politicians,Bankers,Solicitors, Insurance Companies or is it petty law breakers .
This is to find out if we are all victim to just small fibs or is it the biggest liars that cause the greatest damage in our lives.

George Brims
03-Feb-11, 21:34
The biggest liars are those that believe their own lies. Read "A Perfect Spy" by Le Carre, or watch the excellent BBC production of it starring Peter Egan and the late, great Ray MacAnally giving the performance of his career. I've found it useful homework in order to be able to recognise the type. I've worked with a few over the years.

Corrie 3
03-Feb-11, 22:39
Salesmen!!!
Especially car salesmen !!!!

C3....:roll::eek:

Torvaig
03-Feb-11, 22:50
The biggest liars are those with the most to gain whether it be the bankers etc., or at the other end of the scale, the little people who want to look big. Unfortunately they are not intelligent enough to realise that most of us see right through them.

But hey ho, if they look good in their own eyes, who are we to burst their bubble!

gollach
03-Feb-11, 22:53
Councillors.

Dadie
03-Feb-11, 23:58
Mums..santa claus, tooth fairy, yes you look good in that, your teeth will fall out if you dont brush them, wow thats good..what is it?...all told within an hour....
All little fibs really, but, if we told the truth..............god help us!

Walter Ego
04-Feb-11, 08:44
It's a ridiculous concept.

How can you possibly point to a certain group and say categorically that they are all "the biggest liars".

It says more about the accuser than the accused.......

ducati
04-Feb-11, 08:58
Husbands.

"Does my bum look big in this?":eek:

"which one makes me look fatter?" :eek::eek:

gollach
04-Feb-11, 09:19
[QUOTE=ducati;816035]Husbands.

"Does my bum look big in this?"

"which one makes me look fatter?" /QUOTE]

Be honest now. When you are trapped by a question like that, of course you'll lie :lol:

The Angel Of Death
04-Feb-11, 10:25
Husbands.

"Does my bum look big in this?":eek:

"which one makes me look fatter?" :eek:

Husbands.

"Does my bum look big in this?"

"which one makes me look fatter?"

Be honest now. When you are trapped by a question like that, of course you'll lie :lol:

Exactly you cant exactly reply with neither its the slab of cake your holding in your hand now can you

golach
04-Feb-11, 11:05
Wimen!!!!! I am a size 10 really :lol:

Dadie
04-Feb-11, 11:07
I am a size 10!
No really I am...
Ok then an 8 on the bottom and a 10 on top depending on the make!

Commore
04-Feb-11, 13:55
Who do you think are the biggest liars ,do they come in groups. ie. Politicians,Bankers,Solicitors, Insurance Companies or is it petty law breakers .
This is to find out if we are all victim to just small fibs or is it the biggest liars that cause the greatest damage in our lives.

Lawyers!
and low lifers that cause the damage,

squidge
04-Feb-11, 14:53
Soon to be ex husbands....

And bt call centre analysts grrrrrr

joxville
04-Feb-11, 17:09
Politicians and bankers, ALL are scum.

Walter Ego
04-Feb-11, 17:37
Good to see pitchforks are being waved with enthusiasm again.......

Danielbrooks
04-Feb-11, 17:39
The Church

ducati
04-Feb-11, 18:37
The Church

Which one?:eek:

Danielbrooks
04-Feb-11, 18:56
Which one?:eek:

Scientology :eek:

ducati