PDA

View Full Version : Holiday help please

footie chick
02-Feb-11, 12:19
I am wanting to book a holiday abroad not too bothered where I go but I want a resort that has everything there ie pools with slides for the kids so that we can all just chill out. Does anyone have any recommendations for me please?

shamrock2007
02-Feb-11, 20:45
We stayed in the Bouganvilla in Sa Coma Majorca last year. Booked through Thomas Cook. When we got off the plane onto the coach to take us to the resort everyone was going to the same hotel. The hotel was lovely. Good amount of swimming pools. Fantastic entertainment programme. Extra things at night for kids like trampolines etc. Loads of activities. Excellent kids club. We were all inclusive & the food was really good. The hotel ran a train down to the beach 6 days a week aswell. Best holiday ever :D

Fran
02-Feb-11, 23:18
Alcudia and Cala Bona in majorca are both lovely places for families, safe and friendly with lots to do, wildlife park etc, one hour on local bus to Palma, caves of Drack, water sports parks, everything.

footie chick
03-Feb-11, 08:11
Many thanks will check these out.

quality
03-Feb-11, 13:24
Here is a link to a good hotel in Cala Bona Majorca you can book direct with the hotel

http://www.calabonahotel.com/ingles/index.html