02-Feb-11, 00:59
OPEN MEETING about Caithness Relay for Life 2011
On
Wednesday 9th February 2011
In
The Dining Room, PARK HOTEL, THURSO
At
7pm

“If you are interested in joining the committee, just want more information about the relay, want to enter a team, want to walk as a survivor, whatever, please come along and help get this event off the ground . Thank you for your support.”

oldmarine
02-Feb-11, 21:23
OPEN MEETING about Caithness Relay for Life 2011
On
Wednesday 9th February 2011
In
The Dining Room, PARK HOTEL, THURSO
At
7pm

“If you are interested in joining the committee, just want more information about the relay, want to enter a team, want to walk as a survivor, whatever, please come along and help get this event off the ground . Thank you for your support.”

I am a survivor of a victim of cancer. My departed wife died from Ovarian Cancer after 15 years of marriage. I was left to care for two children ages 10 & 9 years until their elementary school teacher came to my rescue by marrying me. I help cancer teams whenever possible.

attidude9464
04-Feb-11, 13:07
Sorry for bumping this back up, but its very important that as many people attend this meeting as possible to ensure this is a great event and raises lots of money for cancer Research UK. Thanks

BalmoreSSPCA
07-Feb-11, 00:41
Is there anyone planning to go along to this meeting on Wednesday nite?

attidude9464
09-Feb-11, 18:20
Just a quick reminder about the meeting tonight. Hope to see some of you there x

attidude9464
11-Feb-11, 17:05
Thank you to everyone who attended the meeting. We now have an enthusiastic and dedicated committee in place, made up of some of the previous committee and some welcomed newbies. There are already 13 teams registered so its looking to be a great event. Thanks again for your support and if you are planning to take part then please get your team registered soon to enable the fundraising to begin. Cheers Audrey