PDA

View Full Version : Christine the clairvoyant

RockChick84
23-Aug-06, 16:37
I went to see Christine who is a clairvoyant in John O'Groats (she comes up here often to do readings and healing for people) and thought she was excellent and extremely accurate with her predictions and in what she knew about my life. She will convince any doubters that psychics and fortune tellers are not all fakes because she is 100% genuine.

Dreadnought
23-Aug-06, 16:53
I was going to date a psychic once, but she dumped me before I met her...

Antediluvian
23-Aug-06, 20:35
I went to see Christine who is a clairvoyant in John O'Groats (she comes up here often to do readings and healing for people) and thought she was excellent and extremely accurate with her predictions and in what she knew about my life. She will convine any doubters that physics and fortune tellers are not all fakes because she is 100% genuine.

Have heard alot about her, know a few that have gone and have been impressed. Have my own opinions on it which is long winded and boring, but was intrigued a fortune teller convincing people that physics is not fake. Obviously school is not teaching it that well any more?

What has she got against psychics?

RockChick84
24-Aug-06, 10:04
I didn't realise I had made a typo in my original post. I had to rush it as I'm at work and shouldn't really be on here making posts.