PDA

View Full Version : Blytheswood????

connieb19
22-Aug-06, 22:13
Does anyone know when next the Blytheswood lorry is collecting stuff in Wick? :confused

Kingetter
22-Aug-06, 22:41
Why? Are you needing something? lol

Moira
22-Aug-06, 22:44
There's usually a poster up in the entrance hall of Wick Library showing the dates, times & pick-up points. If you can't manage to go to the library, give them a ring on Wick 602864 & some kind soul might pop out & check for you ;)

connieb19
22-Aug-06, 22:53
There's usually a poster up in the entrance hall of Wick Library showing the dates, times & pick-up points. If you can't manage to go to the library, give them a ring on Wick 602864 & some kind soul might pop out & check for you ;)Thanks Moira, they don't have the phones on silent in the Library do they lol?:lol: I'll give them a try tomorrow.

connieb19
22-Aug-06, 22:56
Why? Are you needing something? lolAre you offering anything lol?:eek:

Kingetter
23-Aug-06, 00:33
Are you offering anything lol?:eek:

Not a Blytheswood truck anyway!

Carlo Gambino
23-Aug-06, 00:38
Does anyone know when next the Blytheswood lorry is collecting stuff in Wick? :confused

Some body must be going out this weekend, Is that not right Connie? new( well new to her) outfit off the Truck before they dress the window again

Kingetter
23-Aug-06, 00:52
Some body must be going out this weekend, Is that not right Connie? new( well new to her) outfit off the Truck before they dress the window again

There! I just knew it and Carlo seems to have the same opinion.

connieb19
23-Aug-06, 18:29
Some body must be going out this weekend, Is that not right Connie? new( well new to her) outfit off the Truck before they dress the window againWhy wait for the lorry, when I can just park up beside the clothing bank, then when I'm putting my shopping in the boot, just throw in a couple of bags of clothes. :lol:

Kingetter
23-Aug-06, 18:45
Why wait for the lorry, when I can just park up beside the clothing bank, then when I'm putting my shopping in the boot, just throw in a couple of bags of clothes. :lol:

so long as they're bags of clothes -!

Woolie
23-Aug-06, 22:08
Just pop in the shop or ring them and they will arrange for someone to collect from u thats what i do anyway.