PDA

View Full Version : 2 Young Cats Needing A Good Home

Gizmo
28-Jan-11, 16:22
My son has decided to go to College in Glasgow, so sadly, he needs to find a good home for his cats.

Bailey and Seth (1 male, 1 female) are approximately 7 months old and have been house cats since birth, they are in excellent health and have just recently been neutered. They are also very very friendly cats, and we would prefer that they are re-homed together. Both are also house trained.

If you are interested, and can give them a loving home, please contact Steven on "07902-836-272"

Please do not send me any Private Messages relating to this posting, just contact my son directly on the above number.

Thanks.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/7476/baileyseth.jpg

gardenergirl
28-Jan-11, 20:02
They're so beautiful, I'm very tempted!

Chrisf1961
29-Jan-11, 17:27
I'd love the left side one, but couldn't take two I'm afraid, gorgeous though they are

landy
29-Jan-11, 19:44
hi,which is the female?

Gizmo
01-Feb-11, 15:04
The cats have now been rehomed :)

gardenergirl
01-Feb-11, 18:40
Glad they've found somewhere nice to live. Next time I'll be quicker off the mark! :)

samf1971
01-Feb-11, 18:58
Just to say that we took the lovely cats yesterday, they are all settled in and have already found favourite places to sit and snooze! They're gorgeous little things and very friendly and have been loving running around and chasing each other all over the house (not that hubby was too impressed when he saw the receipt from Pets at Home for all their new things though! but hey they're gorgeous)

purplelady
02-Feb-11, 00:02
am so glad they have found a lovely new home it alway pulls at my heart strings when i see cats needing homes wud so love to give one a home but it is just not possable xxxxxxxxxxxx