PDA

View Full Version : Go andy murray!

Green_not_greed
28-Jan-11, 14:09
Well somebody had so say it. Good luck to him on Sunday, he deserves to win a major title.

I also note that the press are referring to him as "British" again........

DrChin
28-Jan-11, 14:18
Yes Andy is in the Final and there were so many people watching the Semi-Final that they crashed the BBC's website that was showing live footage.

So Good Luck to Andy and heres to a Win on Sunday. :Razz

jaykay
28-Jan-11, 14:27
Well somebody had so say it. Good luck to him on Sunday, he deserves to win a major title.

I also note that the press are referring to him as "British" again........

I thought he was British even though he sounds a bit like a "ham shank"!!

Stack Rock
28-Jan-11, 15:10
He's only British to the media when he's winning !!!!

achingale
28-Jan-11, 16:18
I really enjoyed the match and there were some cracking shots. Good luck to him on Sunday. It would be great to see him win Down Under.

Bazeye
28-Jan-11, 20:13

Here we go again.:roll:

Corrie 3
28-Jan-11, 20:25

Well he isnt British is he, he is Scottish through and through cos he is grumpy and has a big chip on his shoulder and Brits dont have that do they?....lol..

C3...

golach
28-Jan-11, 20:51

But sadly this is true

tonkatojo
30-Jan-11, 16:10

I suppose he's well and truly Scottish again eh. :roll:

orkneycadian
30-Jan-11, 17:47
Have I logged into the "Sport" section my mistake? Had to Google Andy GRay to find out who he is, and it turns out he is something to do with football, and Andy Murray I have heard of before in the same sentence as tennis. Wheres the "General" section gone?

scorrie
30-Jan-11, 18:07
Andy Murray folded like a concertina in the final. Bit of a shame but he seems to lack the belief in himself when it comes to the biggest games. I wonder if any other of the top seeds has their Mother at every game, watching every move? I could see that being reasonable when Andy was a junior but it is perhaps time to cut the cord and let the boy become a man without the need to babysit him.

Green_not_greed
31-Jan-11, 10:02
Well the best man won.

I wonder if any other of the top seeds has their Mother at every game, watching every move? I could see that being reasonable when Andy was a junior but it is perhaps time to cut the cord and let the boy become a man without the need to babysit him.

I completely agree, Scorrie. Boris Becker said yesterday that what Murray lacks is a proper mentor. I didn't see him volunteering, though.

David from Stockport
31-Jan-11, 13:00
I hear that if Liverpool sell Fernando Torres to Chelsea they are going to put in an offer for Andy Murray as they have never seen anyone hit the net so many times in 90 mins !!!!

good old text message joke , whoever thinks of them must me doing it proffesionaly paid for by the phone companys !

tonkatojo
31-Jan-11, 14:12
I hear that if Liverpool sell Fernando Torres to Chelsea they are going to put in an offer for Andy Murray as they have never seen anyone hit the net so many times in 90 mins !!!!

good old text message joke , whoever thinks of them must me doing it proffesionaly paid for by the phone companys !

Here's a totally free one for you..... Sunderland fc are looking to sign Frankie Dettori signing him will be the only way they will win a derby. :lol: