PDA

View Full Version : human nature and forums

John Little
26-Jan-11, 07:48
This made me laugh at first.

http://www.someecards.com/2011/01/23/a-template-for-every-awful-facebook-discussion-youve-ever-witnessed

Then I recognised every forum I've ever seen.....

ducati
26-Jan-11, 09:27
No...how can you say such a thing?:eek:

Corrie 3
26-Jan-11, 09:57
Thank goodness the .Org isnt like that.

C3....:roll::roll:;)

Phill
26-Jan-11, 10:31
Absolute tosh and bunkum. Mindless pointless drivel just posted to antagonise forum users in the full knowledge some cretinous idiot will take the bait and respond in knee jerk fashion without thinking to tell you you've just posted a load of pointless drivel!

Torvaig
26-Jan-11, 11:02
Oo-er... I'd like to say I loved the link but I'm too scared to post anything in case I offend someone - or someone may laugh at me - or someone I look up to may disagree - or someone could come back at me and make me look foolish - or I may be seen as sooking up to everyone but they don't believe me - so I won't post anything - well maybe in a whiley - when I can look ever so smart.....

Saveman
26-Jan-11, 11:42
Seen it. Been it. ;)

Carole
26-Jan-11, 11:51
Excellent! How did you come across that one John?

John Little
26-Jan-11, 13:10
A friend posted it.......................... on Facebook.

John Little
26-Jan-11, 19:01
Absolute tosh and bunkum. Mindless pointless drivel just posted to antagonise forum users in the full knowledge some cretinous idiot will take the bait and respond in knee jerk fashion without thinking to tell you you've just posted a load of pointless drivel!

I'm too timid to reply to that so will squeak feebly and run for cover....

dafi
27-Jan-11, 16:09
All funny stuff!!!