PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Fayre - Sunday 6th March

caithness horizons
25-Jan-11, 20:36
Hello All,

Following our first Wedding Fayre in September of last year we have decided to do it again! Last years Wedding Fayre was very successful and this years is shaping up to be even bigger and better than before!! We have a large number of stands attending, everything that you need for your big day!!!

The date is Sunday 6th March from 12pm - 4pm. Entrance is free of charge. We will be holding a bridal catwalk show which is charged at £3 and includes a glass of fizz. Our Cafe will be open on the day too!!!

Look forward to seeing you there!!!

If anyone out there has a Wedding related business and we have not already contacted you then please feel free to email us for further details - emails to joanlawrie@caithnesshorizons.co.uk. Or call on 01847896508 and ask for Joan or Marion.

The Happy Humanist
25-Jan-11, 21:04
I'm really pleased you're having another as last year's was great, really friendly and good fun. I met lots of people, some of whom, I'm delighted to say, are having a Humanist ceremony this year!
The wedding I had with you in November was fantastic too, what a lovely venue for a special day....hope you have some more of them too:D
See you in March!