PDA

View Full Version : New updated photo

oldmarine
22-Jan-11, 19:35
I thought I would update my young WW2 photo with a later photo - the way I now look. I'm older but still the same person now going on 86 years of age.

:roll::lol:

changilass
22-Jan-11, 19:39
You should post both in the photography section so we can compare them in larger size.

Love your new photo

John Little
22-Jan-11, 20:07
A very distinguished looking gentleman.

shazzap
22-Jan-11, 20:20
It's funny how as we grow older we still feel the same inside as when younger.:) Only the lines of time and the tiredness tell the real story.:eek: Ha ha.[lol]

Garnet
23-Jan-11, 01:49
Still a hansome devil 'oldtimer'....whichever photo you use. oops 'oldmarine' sorry! G

ducati
23-Jan-11, 10:41
You could start something here oldmarine I've put mine on

Blarney
23-Jan-11, 11:03
Cover yourself up there man or you'll have all the wimmin on here after you asking if you can valet their cars some evening.............(great marketing ;)).

brandy
23-Jan-11, 11:44
me me me i need valetining.. umm i mean my car .. yes my car needs a really good valet!

golach
23-Jan-11, 11:54
You could start something here oldmarine I've put mine on
Ducati, not calling you a liar..........but!!!!!! [lol]

Dadie
23-Jan-11, 11:56
Could do with a valet too:lol:

The car is really manky inside and out...but I can never figure out how to put the carseats all back in....and in a configuration so the kids cannot annoy each other...

I liked your old photo best as it was a bit closer up and I could see your face properly!
I think the new one has you a bit blurry!

brandy
23-Jan-11, 12:01
my car is a mess.. i keep meaning to get out to clean it.. but theres always something else needing done first.. and by the time i remember its too late.. raining.. or snowing!!!

ducati
23-Jan-11, 20:37
Sorry ladies (and at least one gentleman :eek:). I've had to revert to a covered up pic. Mrs D saw it and had an attack of the vapours, not good for her at her age I'm sure.

Oldmarine, really sorry to have hijacked your thread :D