PDA

View Full Version : Stud labrador required for February (must be hip scored!)

Ambassador G'Kar
22-Jan-11, 13:15
We are intending to breed from our labrador in February. We are looking for a small (field stock) male labrador. Having taken the time and trouble to have our bitch hip scored we really need a dog who has been hip scored too! The colour is not important, we would prefer a small lab, to match ours but we will insist on KC registration AND hipscoring :D.

Although we are anticipating a small litter we are keeping a list of those interested in a puppy from parents that are both hip scored.

oakley2007
23-Jan-11, 17:49
i have a small gun dog trained lab who is 4 years old with over 20 feild trial champions in pedigree , he has been proven this year and lined a bitch to produced a litter of 7

he has had his hip scored and was 3 and 4 which is great i was told by vets .

lives on small croft at westerdale with lots of animals and would be able to be viewed at any time , with all paper work there to see

please phone gary on 07733085252 or 01847 841383

crustyroll
31-Jan-11, 00:08
Can I add that if you've gone to the trouble and expense of getting the bitch hipscored then please get her eye tested as well. Eye problems are getting more common in Labs and its cheaper than getting her hips done, so no excuse really. Forgot to say, the dog should be done as well.

buggyracer
31-Jan-11, 10:19
Can I add that if you've gone to the trouble and expense of getting the bitch hipscored then please get her eye tested as well. Eye problems are getting more common in Labs and its cheaper than getting her hips done, so no excuse really. Forgot to say, the dog should be done as well.

do you know where can eyes be done? as i was told the vets locally dont do this?

caithgal
31-Jan-11, 12:07
Its in Inverness and his name is Tony Walls 07771656811