PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Mouse Costume?

KCI
20-Jan-11, 21:05
LOL - didn't have much luck with my Mickey Mouse fabric question, but wondered - does anyone know if there is anywhere local to hire/buy a Mickey Mouse costume in an adult's size?

Looking for one for little KCI's party!:eek:

Fran
21-Jan-11, 02:39
have you tried Argos' new book or e bay

Liz
21-Jan-11, 14:01
Here are instructions for making it. http://www.ehow.com/how_2067125_make-mickey-mouse-costume.html

I'll help you if I can laugh at you wearing it?!lol

RIR
21-Jan-11, 14:10
........does anyone know if there is anywhere local to hire/buy a Mickey Mouse costume in an adult's size?

Your local Police Station? [evil] :lol:

Ian.

Dadie
21-Jan-11, 14:25
Try this?
www.partybritain.com (http://www.partybritain.com)
Then type in mickey mouse in the search bar.......I cant get the direct link to work!
But it should be more help than some of your replies!

KCI
21-Jan-11, 14:31
LOL - thanks for all the .....helpful suggestions everyone!

Liz - no chance!

I'm just waiting to hear back about renting a costume from England - just need to try and persuade someone to wear it for me now!
Liz? It's for little KCI, remember!

Liz
21-Jan-11, 14:54
Ha ha. Sorry but I can't be a moose as canna eat cheese!lol

Liz
21-Jan-11, 15:15
I could be Shaun the Sheep or Timmy Time and gang as can do all their voices!lol

There was a guy in Lybster who used to hire out costumes but not sure whether he still does?
Wonder where some of the people who dressed up for the gala got theirs?

KCI
21-Jan-11, 15:48
Thanks Liz - feel like I'm getting a bit obsessed with Mickey Mouse at the moment!

Dadie
21-Jan-11, 17:13
Could be worse obssessions....we are inudated with Hello Kitty....if its got that cat on it Lauren wants it...I can sit through mickey mouse dvds but hello kitty ones are like a form of torture!

KCI
21-Jan-11, 20:18
Yeah, you are certainly worse off than me Dadie!
Honestly though, Mickey seems to be all I can think about right now!
LOL!

Liz
21-Jan-11, 20:37
Hope you don't call out for Mickey in your sleep tonight or hubby might get suspicious!!!:lol: