PDA

View Full Version : Novel notions

Commore
20-Jan-11, 20:32
"Money, it's a crime
Share it fairly
But don't take a slice of my pie"- Pink Floyd, Dark side of the moon.

If we are to believe our leaders and they would have us believe them in that there has to be cuts and more cuts, jobs lost, redundancies ladedah de da,

our governments spending must be reduced and all that,
Britain, Scotland and everywhere else where everyone has to tighten their belts and hang on by the skin of their teeth through the recession ladedah,

why does'nt the world and its leaders just abolish MONEY, write off each others debts and just start again, simples methinks.

Well, why not?

Corrie 3
20-Jan-11, 20:53
"Money, it's a crime
Share it fairly
But don't take a slice of my pie"- Pink Floyd, Dark side of the moon.

If we are to believe our leaders and they would have us believe them in that there has to be cuts and more cuts, jobs lost, redundancies ladedah de da,

our governments spending must be reduced and all that,
Britain, Scotland and everywhere else where everyone has to tighten their belts and hang on by the skin of their teeth through the recession ladedah,

why does'nt the world and its leaders just abolish MONEY, write off each others debts and just start again, simples methinks.

Well, why not?
Dont give up the day job Conmore !!!!.....You're having a laff aren't you????............simples?...methinksnot !!!

ROFL..... C3...

Garnet
20-Jan-11, 21:03
What and render the Banker's Bonuses useless.......nope can't see that happening...nice thought tho!!!!

Commore
20-Jan-11, 21:04
Dont give up the day job Conmore !!!!.....You're having a laff aren't you????............simples?...methinksnot !!!

ROFL..... C3...

Yup :)
go on, crack a smile,

canadagirl
20-Jan-11, 23:09
Maybe you could make Portgower a principality like Monaco and start from scratch there, could use units of blood for money. They could have their own black pudding! :Razz Oh dear... I hope we weren't meant to be serious!

ducati
21-Jan-11, 08:11
We could replace it with a unit of exchange, the supply controlled by the er treasury and backed with its value in er something valuable. Simples:D