PDA

View Full Version : Anyone found a pager in Wick or surrounding area?

northener
20-Jan-11, 09:02
If so, could they let me know. I was given a new one two days ago...and promptly lost it:roll:

Kirdon
20-Jan-11, 19:40
If so, could they let me know. I was given a new one two days ago...and promptly lost it:roll:

Maybe we could call out the "Coastguard" to search for it :-)

(well it was to good a chance to miss)

charlie
21-Jan-11, 00:36
Sorry Lee (humblest apologies) I couldnt resist either :)

Have you considered calling out the C.A.S.S Search dogs?

Hope it turns up though.

northener
22-Jan-11, 15:43
Who need the MCA CG and CASS when you have the power of the mighty .Org?:Razz

Pager found on the dunes at Keiss and returned in response to the post on here - I musta dropped it when I was walking the mutt.:roll:

Many thanks - you know who you are - and I hope the wines' OK;)

Kirdon
23-Jan-11, 00:43
Who need the MCA CG and CASS when you have the power of the mighty .Org?:Razz

Pager found on the dunes at Keiss and returned in response to the post on here - I musta dropped it when I was walking the mutt.:roll:

Many thanks - you know who you are - and I hope the wines' OK;)

Don't tell everyone the "org" are good at searching or they will be asking why the police are not calling them out! Glad you found it as ma taxes pay for at and you had better look after it now ;-)

northener
23-Jan-11, 09:39
Don't tell everyone the "org" are good at searching or they will be asking why the police are not calling them out! Glad you found it as ma taxes pay for at and you had better look after it now ;-)

I certainly will, Kirdon.

I'm sure you'll also be pleased to hear that your tax is also paying for a weekend jolly away next month:Razz

Kirdon
23-Jan-11, 23:31
I certainly will, Kirdon.

I'm sure you'll also be pleased to hear that your tax is also paying for a weekend jolly away next month:Razz

Good to here that such a hard working cheil is gettin a weekend break, somewhere nice I hope.