PDA

View Full Version : Hey????

Lolabelle
22-Aug-06, 09:02
:confused :confused My thingo says that I am an orger now????
I didn't think I had been around long enough. Wow. I might have to get an avatar now, cause I'm a big girl now.
Lola

mccaugm
22-Aug-06, 09:08
I think you get to be an orger after 200 postings...avatar not until you have been a member for six months....I am still waiting for that privilige and I have been "orging" since April.

Kingetter
22-Aug-06, 09:10
:confused :confused My thingo says that I am an orger now????
I didn't think I had been around long enough. Wow. I might have to get an avatar now, cause I'm a big girl now.
Lola

Well done - I guess we can say you've arrived. However, there probably is more to think about than labels. Noticed all the birthday messages for instance?

Niall Fernie
22-Aug-06, 09:18
Just updated the promotions with new limits:

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?p=124233

Lolabelle
22-Aug-06, 09:20
I think you get to be an orger after 200 postings...avatar not until you have been a member for six months....I am still waiting for that privilige and I have been "orging" since April.

Try putting an avatar on, I did and it worked??? I didn't know that I couldn't.
I just went in and stuck it on there in the edit your avatar bit. And there is my Flutterby.

Kingetter
22-Aug-06, 09:37
Nae bad at all hen, nae bad.

mccaugm
22-Aug-06, 12:57
Try putting an avatar on, I did and it worked??? I didn't know that I couldn't.
I just went in and stuck it on there in the edit your avatar bit. And there is my Flutterby.

Clever girl, well I will give it a try and see what happens....

mccaugm
22-Aug-06, 13:02
Hiya Lolabelle, well if my avatar works it should appear on this post....

Lolabelle
22-Aug-06, 13:03
Yeah yeah, it certainly did work, it looks fantastic.

canuck
22-Aug-06, 13:49
Lolabelle and mccaugm, congratulations on .orger status and on the great avatars which you have posted.

Patsy
22-Aug-06, 16:14
Congrats Lola :D I'm a .Orger now myself - whhooppee [lol] lol

Patsy
22-Aug-06, 16:24
Did that just work??????!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEYHAY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I can't believe that! :D
Or maybe my eyes need testing............? :~(

canuck
22-Aug-06, 16:30
Patsy, no, your eyes are fine. That's you (well I assume that is you) jumping the fence.

Congratulations on your .orger status. It is a busy day over there on those threads!

Cocoa
22-Aug-06, 17:04
Patsy, no, your eyes are fine. That's you (well I assume that is you) jumping the fence.

Congratulations on your .orger status. It is a busy day over there on those threads!

Yep, that's Patsy jumping the fence on her mare, Misty!

Well done for getting your avatar now too, Pats - it really surprised me when I saw it there today! :lol:

Murchiemannie
22-Aug-06, 20:03
Congratulations to you Lolabelle on getting your Avatar.
It's a nice one...love "flutterbies" too.
Enjoy your threads so please keep them coming.:lol:

paris
22-Aug-06, 21:44
Dont know if ive done mine right or not but here goes !!

paris
22-Aug-06, 21:46
Yippi ! Thats me and my g.dane which i havent got now. Boo Hoo !

Tiger Jones
23-Aug-06, 00:07
Yep, that's Patsy jumping the fence on her mare, Misty!

Well done for getting your avatar now too, Pats - it really surprised me when I saw it there today! :lol:
Och you Jones girls and your horses! What're you like?

I'm only jealous because the nearest I have is a clothes horse :lol:

Cocoa
23-Aug-06, 13:39
Och you Jones girls and your horses! What're you like?

I'm only jealous because the nearest I have is a clothes horse :lol:

Awww, that's a shame Tiger Jones.... still, maybe you're a lot safer with a clothes horse!!! [lol]

BTW, I love your latest bold logo in your signature and your new avatar pic!

Tiger Jones
23-Aug-06, 14:21
Awww, that's a shame Tiger Jones.... still, maybe you're a lot safer with a clothes horse!!! [lol]

BTW, I love your latest bold logo in your signature and your new avatar pic!
Ah shucks - thank you ma'am :)

I suppose one might think I'd be safer on my clothes horse but it will keep throwing me off when we get to the water jump!

Kingetter
23-Aug-06, 14:24
Ah shucks - thank you ma'am :)

I suppose one might think I'd be safer on my clothes horse but it will keep throwing me off when we get to the water jump!

Is that when you 'throw the towel in'?

Tiger Jones
23-Aug-06, 14:29
Is that when you 'throw the towel in'?That's right. No point in trying to cajole it further when it gets that way. Must be its breeding. It's in the jeans you know.

Ricco
23-Aug-06, 14:33
Congratulations on all four of you reaching the ripe org status of having an avatar. Well done!

Kingetter
23-Aug-06, 14:40
Congratulations on all four of you reaching the ripe org status of having an avatar. Well done!

Will TJ wear it on the jeans?

Tiger Jones
23-Aug-06, 14:49
Will TJ wear it on the jeans?Probably - unless I get a bit shirty.

Kingetter
23-Aug-06, 14:55
or maybe blase?

Tiger Jones
23-Aug-06, 15:05
or maybe blase?Oh, it's a night-mare trying to find one that matches ma britches.