PDA

View Full Version : Dentist

Fantoosh
18-Jan-11, 14:20
How would I go about getting registered with a dentist? Anyone know which are taking on patients? The phone numbers?....

LMS
18-Jan-11, 14:40
Bridges, Back Bride Street, Wick 606999 are taking on new patients.

ducati
18-Jan-11, 16:20
Private only I've just checked

Kevin Milkins
18-Jan-11, 17:33
How would I go about getting registered with a dentist? Anyone know which are taking on patients? The phone numbers?....

I was on the list at Lochelle for over three years and their was still over six thousand people in front of me when I managed to get in at the ADC Golspie Practice.

We have had treatment there and was delighted with the service.

Phone Number 01408 633019

theone
18-Jan-11, 18:40
Private only I've just checked

Yip, but I find them very good value for money.

£20 per year fee, £25 twice a year for the hygienist and £25 for my checkup. £95 a year.

Luckily I haven't required any corrective treatment but if money was tight I'd rather make savings elsewhere than my health.

Granny
18-Jan-11, 20:33
The easiest way is go to your Doctor and ask him to send a referral letter to Lochshell practice you will then get an appointment.
They are very good what really annoys me is the amount of appointments that are wasted due to folk not turning up.

ciderally
19-Jan-11, 19:40
we had to go down to golspie yesterday to register with nhs dentist

Garnet
19-Jan-11, 20:12
Heavens Granny...wish I'd known that more than eight years ago, when instead of being (as I was told!) at the start of the list I somehow got to be 2,000 odd on the waiting lists...waiting list,!!!! boy was I mad, still am. G.