PDA

View Full Version : indoor car boot sale and soup and sandwich lunch!

Thumper
17-Jan-11, 19:25
Castletown Drill Hall on Saturday 5th March,please pm me to book a table if you would like one!Doors open to public at 12.00,open to vendors for set up at 11.00.All proceeds to go to BDMLR and The Highland Seal Hospital,everyone welcome!
Tables £5 each
Call 01847821624 to book or pm here! x

phil1958
17-Jan-11, 19:37
hi intrested in booking a space but i have my own table would that be ok or is it one of the hall tables that has to be used ...

lindsaymcc
17-Jan-11, 19:49
I think its £5 per "pitch" rather than table. So regardless, you would need to pay the £5! x

phil1958
17-Jan-11, 19:52
yea well i have a lrg folding table and the ones in the hall r that small u only get a few things on it so if its per hall table then i wouldnt be intrested

Thumper
17-Jan-11, 20:49
You can take your own table if you wish,it would still be £5 though,I can keep a space for you if you want to take your own along x

phil1958
17-Jan-11, 21:00
yea thats great il take a table will u be sending a reminder about a week before to all that has booked t.y.

Thumper
17-Jan-11, 21:35
Ok thank you,I will put a post on here a week before to remind everyone then!x

Thumper
26-Jan-11, 11:24
Tables still avavilable if anyone wants one? send me a pm or call the number on original post x

orkneycadian
26-Jan-11, 11:58
indoor car boot sale and soup and sandwich lunch!

Are the doors big enough to get the cars in through?

Thumper
26-Jan-11, 14:19
Ooh it took a while for that reply :) for some reason up here they call it an indoor car boot even though it is technically a tabletop sale,I guess it sounds posher or something lol x

Gronnuck
26-Jan-11, 15:18
Ooh it took a while for that reply :) for some reason up here they call it an indoor car boot even though it is technically a tabletop sale,I guess it sounds posher or something lol x

You aren't going to re-invent tradition that easily - it's a Jumble Sale! :lol:;)

Liz
26-Jan-11, 15:22
Whatever you call it, it's for a great cause and there will be lots of really good quality items for sale.

Gronnuck
26-Jan-11, 17:36
Whatever you call it, it's for a great cause and there will be lots of really good quality items for sale.

You're right; and as always SWMBO and I will be there,:D.

Thumper
26-Jan-11, 18:11

Thanks Liz,there will indeed be many quality items for sale at bargain prices,and thats just on our table so lord knows what other bargains you could find on other peoples tables! Please all come along and support us! x

Thumper
31-Jan-11, 15:46
Still tables available if anyone wants one? Either pm me or call the number in original post x

Thumper
01-Feb-11, 15:39
yea thats great il take a table will u be sending a reminder about a week before to all that has booked t.y.
Hiya could you pm me your contact details please so that I can book your space for your table,thanks x

Thumper
08-Feb-11, 11:48
Hi again everyone,still a few tables available for this if anyone would like one? x

Thumper
17-Feb-11, 14:58
couple of tables still available for this if anyone wants one? Lots of different things to be had at this,and a few local companies have also taken tables to show their goods x

Thumper
21-Feb-11, 09:06
Not long to go now,and we have lots of tables booked :) I think I could possibly manage to squeeze maybe another 2 if needs be but that would be about it! The BDMLR will have their own table at it,and all proceeds from it go directly back into the work we do,so please come along and enjoy a day browsing,followed by some delicious home made soup and sandwiches,we also have whiskers the seal who is a guess my birthday,the winner will be drawn on the day!hope to see you all there!x

Thumper
28-Feb-11, 12:50
A quick reminder the bootsale is on saturday! Starts at 12pm and finishes at 2pm,please come along and suport us! Soup and sandwich lunch wil also be available,raffle and guess my birthday too! x

Thumper
28-Feb-11, 20:14
All tables now sold! :) if anyone has changed their mind please let me know as I have a waiting list now lol x

Thumper
02-Mar-11, 11:13
Just bumping up to the top again as a reminder to everyone who has booked a table that it is this Saturday,hope to see loads of you there!x