PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday canuck!

sjwahwah
22-Aug-06, 00:08
just noticed now that it tells you at the bottom of the page who's birthday it is![lol]

Happy Birthday to Canuck!

Fran
22-Aug-06, 00:14
where did you see that, I didn't see mine at the bottom of the page?

sjwahwah
22-Aug-06, 00:16
the very very front page of the forum when you first enter at the very bottom. is it your birthday too? didn't see your name.. but, happy birthday if it is Fran! :D

Buttercup
22-Aug-06, 00:19
Happy Birthday Canuck and Fran
It only shows your birthday if you have it set to do so. (User CP)

Foxy
22-Aug-06, 00:26
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANUCK
hope you have a great day.

Kingetter
22-Aug-06, 00:32
Many Happy Returns of the Day to Canuck and Fran. May you both have many many more.

canuck
22-Aug-06, 00:38
Thank you everyone.

It is also birthday time for Gleber2 and chillie. We seem to have lost chillie somewhere along the way, but I know that G2 is planning a big birthday bash later in the week.

It is just after 7 pm here on August 21st. The sun is still bright, but since you have begun the celebration, I think that I shall too. And I will continue it right until your 5 am on the 23rd. Get Lolabelle involved and I could have this birthday thing span several days! Hey, a gal needs something to feel good about at 56. Ricco I've made, I am the same age as you are now.

Again, thank you all for your kind wishes.

Kingetter
22-Aug-06, 00:41
Thank you everyone.

It is also birthday time for Gleber2 and chillie. We seem to have lost chillie somewhere along the way, but I know that G2 is planning a big birthday bash later in the week.

It is just after 7 pm here on August 21st. The sun is still bright, but since you have begun the celebration, I think that I shall too. And I will continue it right until your 5 am on the 23rd. Get Lolabelle involved and I could have this birthday thing span several days! Hey, a gal needs something to feel good about at 56. Ricco I've made, I am the same age as you are now.

Again, thank you all for your kind wishes.

And now, you'll just moosey along to the watering hole right?

Big Jean
22-Aug-06, 02:37
Many happy returns canuck . Have a great day - or two - or three !! I like a birthday week myself !!! J.

Gleber2
22-Aug-06, 03:10
Have a good one!!!!

canuck
22-Aug-06, 03:44
Many happy returns canuck . Have a great day - or two - or three !! I like a birthday week myself !!! J.

That's it G2, I think that we should have a birthday week!

Big Jean you think like a Leo, are you sure you aren't one of us?

lassieinfife
22-Aug-06, 07:53
happy birthday to you all ... and may you all get what you wish for :lol:

phoenix
22-Aug-06, 08:34
http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon3.gif Many Happy Returns canuck! http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon3.gif

candyfloss
22-Aug-06, 10:41
:D Happy Birthday Canuck, have a nice day :D

paris
22-Aug-06, 10:44
Happy Birthday Cunuck . Jan X

cuddlepop
22-Aug-06, 11:42
Happy birthday to you
Squashed tomatoes and stew.
Bread and butter in the gutter
Happy birthday to you.
Lol,remember that one from school.
Even if its belated hope its a good one.:lol:

debs
22-Aug-06, 12:01
happy birthday canuck

krieve
22-Aug-06, 16:58
Happy Birthday Canuck!! Hope you have a great day!

Moira
22-Aug-06, 18:52
Happy Birthday Canuck - hope you're still partying!

canuck
23-Aug-06, 05:23
Thank you everyone for your good wishes and kind words.

Moira I am just in and your post says "eight hours ago." Everyone have fun on Thursday at Round Two of Celebrating August 22.

Yvonne
23-Aug-06, 19:27
Not counting backwards I hope!

Ricco
23-Aug-06, 20:34
Happy Birthday - woo-hoo! Hope your weekend is very satisfying. :D