PDA

View Full Version : dead cat! spring park

misha
16-Jan-11, 01:13
on my way home from work tonight (saturday night 12.10am)we found a cat that had been hit by a car! it was still alive we got over to it, coverd it with scarf and picked it up.. but it had died in our arms! we have taken it off the road and put it in the flower bed on Sir archibald road! it was black cat.. looked kinda young! :~(:~(:~(

Dadie
16-Jan-11, 01:43
Oops at least you removed it from the road,as it was past helping anymore.

misha
16-Jan-11, 11:57
i couldnt sleep last night..i felt sick for leaving it..so me and a friend went down an wrapped it up its now in the shed .. we are gonna keep it a few days and if no one claims it we are just gonna have our own wee burial!

Metalattakk
16-Jan-11, 12:30
So, you're not going to take it to the vet and see if it has been chipped?

Vistravi
16-Jan-11, 13:16
Good on you for taking it of the road and saving it from being mangled more by other vehicles.

But i think metalattakk has a point. At least if you find out if the cat has been microchipped you could trace the owner who is properly missing thier cat.

misha
16-Jan-11, 17:58
i didnt actually think about that!! i did go around a few doors this morning around my area and i have found the owner!! :(

ashleighellen
16-Jan-11, 18:01
I don't mean to be nasty or anything but My cat went missing last night and i was wondering if you give me some more details on it.. is it female or male.. mine was female had a white bib and socks on her feet with a stripy tail and tiger striped body.. please reply.

misha
17-Jan-11, 00:28
^^i have found his owner! sorry! hope your kitty turns up..