PDA

View Full Version : Come on in you guests!

bekisman
15-Jan-11, 15:42
Just noticed that as of a few minutes ago there were: '377 users online, 58 members and 319 guests' - either it's members who've not logged in or we have one hell of a lot of browsers looking us over..

Come on you newbie's, nothing to be frightened off, get registering!

crayola
15-Jan-11, 15:48
Yes guests. Come on in to this lovely family-friendly forum.

Read uncut BNP lies and propaganda.

Read calls for a police state somewhat similar to Nazi Germany. It will have the death sentence for murder and probably some minor misdemeanours introduced at the whim of the self-appointed few. So you'll be safe in your beds with IEDS planted around the periphery of your garden to protect you from evil people and other lowlife.

I'm off to create an idyllic Witches' Republic in the sunshine....

bekisman
15-Jan-11, 15:51
Yes! meet all types across the (very) full spectrum of our society

mrlennie
15-Jan-11, 17:09
I think a number of them are google bots and the like?

bekisman
15-Jan-11, 17:15
Don't know, but there are 76 members and 332 'guests' right now (come on one of you; join and post to prove you're real) ;)

cazmanian_minx
15-Jan-11, 20:34
I think a number of them are google bots and the like?

Almost certainly the majority of them will be bots and spiders.

ducati
15-Jan-11, 20:35
I'm going off the interweby. Crawling with Bots and Spiders??

Maybe it's the denizens of...you know :eek:

Corrie 3
15-Jan-11, 20:54

Read calls for a police state somewhat similar to Nazi Germany. It will have the death sentence for murder and probably some minor misdemeanours introduced at the whim of the self-appointed few. So you'll be safe in your beds with IEDS planted around the periphery of your garden to protect you from evil people and other lowlife.

Yep, read about white witches and vampires in Portgower...read about the many folk up here that live in Lala land and can see no wrong in what is happening in our once great country! C'mon in, the waters just fine !!!

C3....

bekisman
15-Jan-11, 21:19
Almost certainly the majority of them will be bots and spiders.

If that's what it is; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_crawler there's sure a lot of 'em:~(

bekisman
15-Jan-11, 23:37
Welcome gar135, a new member today..;)

Niall Fernie
16-Jan-11, 12:25
At the moment there are 11 search bots that are identifiable. There may be a few more from lesser known search engines but not many. vBulletin is pretty well set up to recognise most of them.

sandyr1
17-Jan-11, 19:17

Are you OK?

SunnyChick
18-Jan-11, 10:50
I don't sign in unless I want to post a reply to something or start a new thread, it's just easier and less time consuming that way :D