PDA

View Full Version : south road wick

sweep
21-Aug-06, 14:07
the condition of south road is absolutely terrible! its been dug up so much and not been put back correctly, its like an obstacle course. its a shame we have these lovely new shops but the road leading there is a joke.

Bradcon
21-Aug-06, 14:11
I couldn't agree more. Its like being on a roller coaster ride, driving along this road at the moment. Whens it ever going to get fixed.

zappster
21-Aug-06, 15:20
Yes I also agree it is an utter disgrace

changilass
21-Aug-06, 15:24
The road is bad and the lights are out to get me, doesn't matter which way I aproach the lights, they always turn red just as I get to them[evil]

wings
21-Aug-06, 19:16
Its makes you wild to think you pay road tax to drive over that!
My car is low to the ground and sometimes i wonder if im going to scrape the bottom of the car its that Up and Down!!

Its not the council responsible for that though, Its now that new company that took over Bear, cannae mind what their called.
So i guess unless we phone or write to them they may never fix it.

How often does this new company come up and inspect the roads?
Or i wonder if there is someone part of their company up here that it could be brought up with?

TRUCKER
21-Aug-06, 21:39
The Name Of The Company Is Scotland Transerv

rfr10
21-Aug-06, 21:57
I saw someone surveying the road the other day but they were probably just making it look like they are doing something. I think that someone told me that they weren't going to be doing anything to this part of the road this year but could be wrong.