PDA

View Full Version : Bonus

bagpuss
14-Jan-11, 01:02
For some of us the bonus is the Co-op Divvie- or the tesco Clubcard points. For other people (bankers) it's megabucks

But it was worth it seeing Georgie Osborne looking as if he was sucking a lemon- unable to tell the bankers to take the sort of cuts those people in Manchester council are having to face.......

so- who's got a bonus- and care to reveal how much?????

theone
14-Jan-11, 03:23
I'll hopefully be getting a bonus in April. It will be nothing like the bankers though! Probably around 5% of my basic annual salary.

Beat Bug
14-Jan-11, 10:52
As a pensioner, my 'bonus' is £10 at Christmas!

Hoida
14-Jan-11, 11:41
As a pensioner, my 'bonus' is £10 at Christmas!

ditto.....

Walter Ego
14-Jan-11, 15:59
I'll get a large bonus. As I've worked for my money, put the hours in and deserve it.

Do I worry about much bankers are getting? No.

Dadie
14-Jan-11, 16:33
My "bonus" was leaving paid work to stay at home with the kids!
Without penalty or having to go back from Maternity leave!
As for money........I suppose its the clubcard points...

ducati
14-Jan-11, 16:36
When the bankers get a bonus, we get 40% of it-result

Bazeye
15-Jan-11, 13:41
What's a bonus?

bekisman
15-Jan-11, 14:11
For some of us the bonus is the Co-op Divvie- or the tesco Clubcard points. For other people (bankers) it's megabucks

But it was worth it seeing Georgie Osborne looking as if he was sucking a lemon- unable to tell the bankers to take the sort of cuts those people in Manchester council are having to face.......

so- who's got a bonus- and care to reveal how much?????

Not sure if this is an issue?
"Sir Howard, who took home more than £230,000 last year for council work and other responsibilities, said: “I don't think this is an issue for discussion with central government. “My salary, as chief executive for Manchester, is decided by Manchester city council and the elected leaders.”

Corrie 3
15-Jan-11, 14:47
My Bonus is waking up each morning, every morning I wake is a brilliant bonus for me!!!

C3...:)

billmoseley
15-Jan-11, 16:30
best bonus i have is living in scotland with the wife

Garnet
15-Jan-11, 17:52
I am a pensioners but have never received a £10 bonus that I am aware of, where and who does it come from?

Kodiak
15-Jan-11, 18:04
I am a pensioners but have never received a £10 bonus that I am aware of, where and who does it come from?

If you receive Pension Credit or a Pension from the Government then you should receive a £10.00 Christmas Bonus. This is usually paid in the first week of December into the same account that your Pension Credit or Pension is paid into.

Garnet
15-Jan-11, 18:24
PS I forgot to say my real bonus is waking up.....knowing that I'm still alive for another day so for me it really is.....one day at a time.

As for the 'Big Bonus' boys.....it'll bring them no pleasure only heartache...wait and see. G. :)

ducati
15-Jan-11, 18:52
And a Porche

scoobyc
15-Jan-11, 21:20
is that a cute name for the glass bit stuck on the side of a house or do you think they'd go the whole hog and buy a porsche too :)

ducati
15-Jan-11, 22:00
is that a cute name for the glass bit stuck on the side of a house or do you think they'd go the whole hog and buy a porsche too :)

No that's a farari :Razz