PDA

View Full Version : Marks out of 10

teddybear1873
13-Jan-11, 15:41
Think it would be a good idea if we post about a film and give it rating.

I have seen 2 films in the cinema this last 2 weeks.

Tron was a miserable 2/10

The Fighter was a very impressive 9/10

Does the orgers think this is a good idea or any other input?

The Music Monster
13-Jan-11, 23:48
Sounds like a good idea to me, but I haven't seen either of these films!!!

Wanted
21-Jan-11, 16:47
I would recommend all three of "The girl with the dragon tattoo" "the girl who played with fire" and finally " the girl who kicked the hornets nest" .

maidenmania
23-Jan-11, 10:47
I would recommend all three of "The girl with the dragon tattoo" "the girl who played with fire" and finally " the girl who kicked the hornets nest" .

Sadly, after reading books first, I found the films very disappointing. But this is normally the case and can only imagine the first hollywood remake will be even worse. Probably set in Connecticut or somewhere else equally as Swedish!

Bobinovich
09-Feb-11, 10:50
A good idea, but as we've not got a cinema locally we're going to be hard pushed to get enough ratings to really judge a film on the Org.

Relying on IMDB (http://www.imdb.com/) is probably a better option as you'll get plenty of ratings & reviews - certainly wish I had before watching The Green Hornet (6.5/10 with very much hit or miss reviews) recently as I've never been so close to walking out of a film in my life!

If it wasn't for the fact that I'd paid over £10 for the ticket (3D was the only option but apart from the title sequences there was very little 3D in it - surely a breach of the trade descriptions act lol) then I probably would - I hung on to see if it got better, but remained very disappointed!

tori
02-Jun-11, 12:30
10 For Best 0 Not Worth Watching. Marley And Me 9/10 . The Rite 10/10 . Unknown 8/10 . Diary Of The Wimpy Kid2 3/10 . Megan Is Missing 9/10 . The Inheritance 1/10 . Red Riding Hood 4/10 . Elephant White {2011} 6/10 . Drive Angry 4/10 . Ats The The Ones I Watched Over The Last Few Weeks Thats Just my Opinion