PDA

View Full Version : Only 5 Weeks

Lolabelle
21-Aug-06, 10:47
I just had a look at my profile and realised I had only been hanging around here of just over 5 weeks. It feels like I have been on orger land much longer, perhaps 3 months and am due to get the much sought after avatar of an orger? Hmmm.

Kingetter
21-Aug-06, 10:52
I just had a look at my profile and realised I had only been hanging around here of just over 5 weeks. It feels like I have been on orger land much longer, perhaps 3 months and am due to get the much sought after avatar of an orger? Hmmm.

Old adage -

" Its not the time you put in, its what you put into the time".

canuck
21-Aug-06, 15:12
I realized some time ago that one day on the org is like a week in real time. Blink and a new crisis or celebration is upon us.

It is suspensions that seem to take forever to come to their end.

Kingetter
21-Aug-06, 15:17
I realized some time ago that one day on the org is like a week in real time. Blink and a new crisis or celebration is upon us.

It is suspensions that seem to take forever to come to their end.

I echo that last remark! lol

canuck
21-Aug-06, 15:38
I had totally forgotten the suspension thing. I guess that it was only a few months ago, but it seems like years. And it hasn't been all that long since you got your avatar wings. I remember that occasion, three Canadians to avatar status in one day! And mixed up in that event was the gift of my first moose.

Kingetter
21-Aug-06, 15:40
I had totally forgotten the suspension thing. I guess that it was only a few months ago, but it seems like years. And it hasn't been all that long since you got your avatar wings. I remember that occasion, three Canadians to avatar status in one day!

Er Um "Holy Trinity"? (oooops, sorry - wrong trio)