PDA

View Full Version : exercise classes in wick

elastic band
12-Jan-11, 21:31
Hi folks,

does anyone know if there are any keep fit classes in wick for ladies in their 30's and 40's who haven't exercised for quite some time. A couple of us are hoping not to be laughed out of the door or wobbled to death before week one.

thanks for taking time to reply

thejudd
13-Jan-11, 09:17
you could try the Zumba class in asembly rooms it's fun and friendly and you deffo won't get laughted out the room. I go and I am 40+ with lots of bits that wobble lol
Think it starts again on thurs 20th but the girl who runs it does have a facebook page with all info on it just type in zumba and her profile pic is a yellow zumba poster
hope to see you there

bullielove
13-Jan-11, 21:01
you could try the Zumba class in asembly rooms it's fun and friendly and you deffo won't get laughted out the room. I go and I am 40+ with lots of bits that wobble lol
Think it starts again on thurs 20th but the girl who runs it does have a facebook page with all info on it just type in zumba and her profile pic is a yellow zumba poster
hope to see you there

Brilliant - zumba looks great.. Do you just turn up?

thejudd
13-Jan-11, 22:08
yep just turn up and join in

ONE UNITED
19-Jan-11, 22:08
Diane Sinclair and Fiona Harper do keepfit classes. Tuesday nights 6.30 - 7.30 (toning), Wednesday nights 6.30 - 7.30 (Yoga), Thursday nights 6.30 - 7.30 (Combat aerobics) On Saturday mornings starting 5th February 2011, 9 -10am Diane is going to be starting a keepfit/toning class for an 8 week block in the Assembly rooms. Its good fun and you can work as hard as you like........