PDA

View Full Version : Renewable energy products installers needed

nes
12-Jan-11, 19:28
North Energy Systems is looking for Caithness and Sutherland based contractors/plumbers/heating engineers who are interested to be registered local installers for a range of renewable energy systems.
Product training would be available and assistance to achieve MCS accreditation.
Product areas covered are Biomass stoves, boilers and heating systems such as log, wood pellet and wood chip, ground and air source heat pumps, underfloor heating, solar panels and wind turbines , we supply both domestic and commercial for a wide range of uses.
Email info@northenergysystems.com or call 07803124162

MANDOLINMAN
07-Mar-12, 16:22
STAY AWAY! everyone if you know what's good for you, the guy who runs this company; Bob Craine used to run Woodco who ripped many honest clients off. Promising to deliver log homes but stalling and stalling then eventually doing nothing until they were left with no money or materials left for their projects, my own family lost £60,000 so he could go one cruises..

He was also not paying his own staff who had to walk off jobs, so I wouldn't expect anything less this time around... Don't go near him!!

Rheghead
07-Mar-12, 16:29
STAY AWAY! everyone if you know what's good for you, the guy who runs this company; Bob Craine used to run Woodco who ripped many honest clients off. Promising to deliver log homes but stalling and stalling then eventually doing nothing until they were left with no money or materials left for their projects, my own family lost £60,000 so he could go one cruises..

He was also not paying his own staff who had to walk off jobs, so I wouldn't expect anything less this time around... Don't go near him!!

Thanks for the heads up Mandolinman