PDA

View Full Version : free to a good home

sassylass
20-Aug-06, 19:34
Free to a good home....one gently used, hard working, middled aged man, prone to living his life with his head up his patootie. Comes with his own pillow and a new toothbrush.

Kingetter
20-Aug-06, 19:45
Free to a good home....one gently used, hard working, middled aged man, prone to living his life with his head up his patootie. Comes with his own pillow and a new toothbrush.

You aren't talking about this one are you?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i102/OpenandShut/160_ap_bush_060818.jpg

Royster1911
20-Aug-06, 19:47
No such thing as a freeby. he has to be fed and watered. chuck the cost of that in as well and you might get a few takers. House trained would be good....:Razz

Sporran
20-Aug-06, 20:14

Sassy, thanks for the kind offer, but I have one of those already! :lol:

Billy Boy
20-Aug-06, 20:18

did you no take him for better or worse lol, thats how a still got mr billy boy:lol: :lol:

connieb19
20-Aug-06, 21:04
Be careful advertising him on here. You'd probably be best getting him castrated first, just incase you get someone who just wants to breed from him, then when the novelty wears off you will see him advertised again. :eek:

htwood
23-Aug-06, 17:32
LOL poor mr sassy! Could add Loyal and Kind to his list of attributes, and bet he would dispute the bit about gently used. Sayin nuthin about the other part LOL

Kingetter, GW is not hardworking, he's hardly working, and on someone else's plan to boot. if they opened up his head, moths would fly out. just my opinion.

Rhubarb
23-Aug-06, 18:19
Please send picture of toothbrush!!!

Kingetter
23-Aug-06, 18:50
"Kingetter, GW is not hardworking, he's hardly working, and on someone else's plan to boot. if they opened up his head, moths would fly out. just my opinion."

Please send picture!
Oh and one of your cast off as well.

golach
23-Aug-06, 18:58

What has Mr S done now, give the man a break, let him go golfing more often, he is a nice guy, putting up with your demands all these years,
Lil' Miss Bossy Boots [lol]

sassylass
24-Aug-06, 01:01
He doesn't think I'm bossy, he is crazy about me [lol]

Kingetter
24-Aug-06, 01:06
He doesn't think I'm bossy, he is crazy about me [lol]

So are you trying to replace him with someone who isn't "crazy about you"?

sassylass
24-Aug-06, 01:48
no, he's out of the doghouse now...he has brought me flowers and has redeemed himself.

Kingetter
24-Aug-06, 01:50
just for as long as the flowers last? not plastic are they?

golach
24-Aug-06, 09:42
no, he's out of the doghouse now...he has brought me flowers and has redeemed himself.
Oh Sassy you are so cheap, a wee bunch of flowers, Mrs G would demand more than that, a shopping trip with my plastic would more in her line:~(

Elenna
24-Aug-06, 10:10
...he has brought me flowers and has redeemed himself.

Thats TWO things, right? Flowers and something else? ;) Personally, I think flowers are delightful, but receiving a bit of enthusiastic "redeeming" as well, is the best! Doghouse door open, chain removed, forgiveness given....:lol: