PDA

View Full Version : Carry Cases need a borrow

demac-artist
11-Jan-11, 06:41
Hi All I have been rescuing guineas and rabbits and have a whole room full of animals. In a few weeks i will be moving and was wondering if anyone can lend me for the day of the move carry cases to help transport all the animals from A to B. I only have one carry case and would potentially need 12 more. eek! This would be for 1 bonded pair of rabbits 2x young bunnies -not yet interegrated 3x sets of bonded pairs of guineas 3x singlular guineas 1x chinchilla 3x sets of bonded degus The removal men will not transfer any of the cages with the animals in them so i have to put them in carry cases until the cages are at the new property (sigh) If you could lend me carry cases for a day then I would be extremely greatful as I can't afford to pay for 12 of them at £10 a pop Any help would be extremely helpful De 07817 481512

Liz
11-Jan-11, 14:55
I left you a garbled phone message to let you know I can lend you a couple of carriers for the big day!

aurora32
11-Jan-11, 16:34
Sent you a txt :)

unicorn
11-Jan-11, 19:18
Could you pm me where you are moving to may be able to help

demac-artist
12-Jan-11, 01:19
Thank you Liz, claire and Unicorn will contact you as soon as the date is set. Still looking for potentially 8 more, offers would be greatly appreciated. I only need to borrow for the day of the move, i have no intention of keeping any, if that would put your minds at ease. Please PM me or ring me Deanne

Fran
12-Jan-11, 01:22
I have 2 cat carriers you can borrow if thats any use

sweetpea
12-Jan-11, 01:46
I have a variety of carriers, pm if interested.

Bradcon
12-Jan-11, 09:16
Lots of travel boxes here. p.m. me if you need some.

scotsquine
12-Jan-11, 21:16
I have one carry case - pm me if required.:)

demac-artist
13-Jan-11, 01:35
Oh you people are absolute treasures. Thank you for your offers, I will PM or phone you a week before the move if thats ok. to make arrangements of picking them up and dropping them back off to you. My babies and i so appreciate your generosity. Deanne 07817481512

singysmum
14-Jan-11, 01:26
I have 2 carry cases. One large enough for 2 cats cuddling and the other one cat or 2 guinea pigs. Not sure about the safety of the mesh for degus tho'. PM me if you need them.