PDA

View Full Version : Missing jacket

Bakerbhoy
10-Jan-11, 20:51
I know this is a bit of a longshot but a girl has gone home with my daughters pink helly hansen jacket from the swimming pool in Thurso tonight. If anyones daughter has come home with one that does not belong to them and has a name on the inside could you please pm me and I will come pick it up. I have a rather upset little girl here as she got it for her birthday last week.

Bazeye
10-Jan-11, 22:50
Not that it was stolen, of course.

Bakerbhoy
10-Jan-11, 23:17
Not that it was stolen, of course.

Where exactly did I say stolen?!?!? I've got an upset kid here n u come with that comment, if u've got nothing helpful to offer then don't bother

EDDIE
10-Jan-11, 23:34
If its a genuine mistake they might return it to the swimming pool tommorow just an idea is there cctv in the swimming pool reception?

Bakerbhoy
11-Jan-11, 00:10
That is what we hope has happened and the girls parents realise n pop it bak. Just thot would post here incase they were on.

Bazeye
11-Jan-11, 14:12
You didnt, but if there wasnt a similar pink jacket to your daughters left behind, chances are it was. If there was a similar jacket left behind then, chances are it was taken by mistake.

Eilanboy
11-Jan-11, 17:41
I wish you luck.Doubt very much if someone would pick up a new jacket by mistake especially one as noticeable as this one

brandy
11-Jan-11, 19:36
also saying that.. as this sounds like a young child.. the parents will more than likely notice a jacket in the house they did not buy.. i know when my kids come home with socks that do not belong to them!
so fingers crossed for a very speedy return no matter what the circumstances!

Bakerbhoy
11-Jan-11, 22:42
We've been back into the pool tonight incase it had been handed in but no joy. Hopefully it is just a case of the jacket being picked up by mistake. With her name actually being written on her jacket I'm hoping it finds it's way back.

saba
12-Jan-11, 17:54
If the name is on the jacket, could you not contact the schools who might oblige in looking for you?