PDA

View Full Version : Television adverts

bagpuss
08-Jan-11, 23:38
On a lighter note, now that Christmas is over and New Year 8 days old we have the usual bombardment on diet and detox ads and holiday promotions (as well as rises in VAT and the cuts)

so my question is this

How much weight do orgers plan/need to lose?
how are you going to do it?
where are you going to show your new svelte self off this summer?

Dadie
09-Jan-11, 00:08
None! (5'4" and 8st6lbs BMI 21 at last look)
Eating choc and sitting on the sofa as much as possible.
Nowhere as Im too busy running after the kids to appreciate my new found slimline shape...which how I got bemuses me as I never tried to diet or anything!

joxville
09-Jan-11, 01:10
I've no need to lose weight, being an Adonis makes me attractive no matter how large/small my belly.

I plan to be on display at various naturist establishments. :)

annemarie482
09-Jan-11, 01:55
On a lighter note, now that Christmas is over and New Year 8 days old we have the usual bombardment on diet and detox ads and holiday promotions (as well as rises in VAT and the cuts)

so my question is this

How much weight do orgers plan/need to lose?
how are you going to do it?
where are you going to show your new svelte self off this summer?

well i plan (need) to lose 2 stone.
i've joined slimming world this week and have lost a wee wee bit already so well chuffed!
using my wii fit daily as well as walking (when its not snowing)
i WILL be slim for my wedding!
it wont be easy but i'm determined :)

The Music Monster
09-Jan-11, 02:10
Hmmm, New Year's Resolutions...
I'm not so bothered about losing weight, as long as I can get down to a size that matches most of the clothes in my wardrobe :D. Someone once told me that muscle weighs more than fat, so I'm hiding behind that excuse!
The best way to tone up your stomach is undoubtedly to be lots of singing, and in terms of showing anything off I'll just have to see what summer brings! It's a long way off just yet!!!!

ShelleyCowie
09-Jan-11, 10:52
Im not bothered about lossing weight really, but there is a dress i want for a party me and the hubby are planning to have in July (we never had a wedding dance last year so this is it) and the dress only goes up to a certain size!

I can honestly say i havent even tried yet! But i will. I do regular exercise anyways on the kinect (should see me dancing like an idiot but mighty fun)

So....will eat right soon enuf and hopefully loose a stone :D