PDA

View Full Version : Dog around Ormlie Crescent, Thurso

Katy
07-Jan-11, 19:38
Sorry if this is the wrong section but wanted to draw attention to as many people as possible.

Is anyone missing a wee jack russell? He's been going around Ormlie Crescent since yesterday. I've seen him again this afternoon and night, he has a collar on and looks like a name tag but he won't come near me so I can have a look.

I did phone Anne the dog warden this afternoon and she said to get in touch if I see him again but i'm sure that she will be finished now for today at this time.

Not sure if anyone knows of anyone with a missing dog that they could contact and let them know its in Ormlie Crescent at the moment.

Worried about the poor wee thing especially with it being so cold out there and worried he's going to get knocked over as its dark now :(

Hope someone can help!

Katy xx

horsegirl
07-Jan-11, 20:24
This a a lovely wee chap, seen him today, surely someone will love him and be worried he is missing and running bout the road all day

mil1
07-Jan-11, 22:43
Not sure if its the same dog but the wee jack russell that lives at Ormlie lodge and belongs to the Dunnetts often wonders round this area and has done for a while now, his name is Max and hes a very friendly little dog.

unicorn
08-Jan-11, 01:06
I hope that's him and the poor dog is not still out and about on this cold night.

lindsaymcc
08-Jan-11, 11:50
Not seen him myself, but have heard a lot of barking late at night (was midnight the other night and I was ready to phone someone as I needed to sleep!!) so hope it wasnt this little dog.

Katy
08-Jan-11, 12:15
He's out there again just now. Someone must b missing this poor wee doggy. Tried phoning Anne the dog warden but no answer. He won't come towards me but i'll try shouting Max to see and i'll get in touch with the Dunnetts see if there doggy is missing.
Katy xxx

Katy
08-Jan-11, 12:19
Problem solved owners coming to get him thanks for sending me in the right direction! xx

Liz
08-Jan-11, 13:39
That is such good news Katy. Well done!!!:D