PDA

View Full Version : Great Britain needs to be careful.

MadPianoPlayer
19-Aug-06, 18:30
Recently in school i learned that if the people of Great Britain contined swimming in the sea that there would be a chance of Great White Sharks as in 20 years time if there is still Globel Warming then this could come true as these Sharks live in the warm waters. The poles would also melt and flood England and Scotland would only be a point on the map. So, should the govermeant be doing more to help stop Globel Warming?

Dreadnought
19-Aug-06, 19:02
So, should the govermeant be doing more to help stop Globel Warming?

Absolutely they should! But it isn't just the government who should be doing things, you, me and everyone else are also responsible for their part. Use a car or bus to get around? Then you add carbon to the atmosphere. Leave the TV, DVD player, stereo etc on 'standby'? Then that too adds to global warming by using electricity unnecessarily. Don't recycle? That too adds to the problem.

There are a million and one ways to do your bit. Maybe others will havemore suggestions. :)

connieb19
19-Aug-06, 19:16
http://www.office-humour.co.uk/content/images/2006/07/4460.jpg

Ojibwa
19-Aug-06, 19:29
Love it, that is funny!!!:lol:

MadPianoPlayer
19-Aug-06, 22:05
You are right because we need to help as well. I help and get my family to help too. But the Goverment needs to take more control! But you have a point!