PDA

View Full Version : Labrador

spaceddaisy
07-Jan-11, 13:56
I'm looking for a little bit of advice/ recommendations.

After Easter I'm going to be looking for a black Labrador puppy and was wondering if anyone could recommend a breeder in the area who might be planning a litter around this time.

Will be looking for parents who are fully health tested and a breeder who breeds for temperament.

Any advice very gratefully received.

crustyroll
12-Jan-11, 18:22
Hi, I breed Labradors and do all the health testing that should be done and have excellent natured dogs and bitches.

I am hoping to have a litter this year but the bitch I'm thinking about wont be in season until April. Any puppies won't be due until June and then it will be end of July/August before they are ready for their new homes.

I do have a 12 month old Black Lab male that is desperately needing a home if you would consider this instead?

Liz
12-Jan-11, 20:15
You won't get any better puppies than Crustyrolls.:D

crustyroll
12-Jan-11, 20:48
Cheers Liz, at least you can vouch for how I raise my pups after all the videos I've posted! Its such a shame Ozzy is back home but he will make someone an excellent dog once he grows up, he's still a big puppy but at least house trained!

Liz
12-Jan-11, 21:02
Ha ha I certainly do and they all look so healthy and happy! Hope spacedaisy will consider giving a home to the lovely Ozzy.

spaceddaisy
18-Apr-11, 14:15
Ended up getting a lovely wee cross breed rescue dog instead. Best thing I could have done, he's a cracker. Thanks for all the advice, it was very much appreciated.