PDA

View Full Version : This year's elections

bagpuss
07-Jan-11, 00:46
Have the candidates for the Caithness/Sutherland etc seat in the Holyrood Parliament declared yet?

Is the successor to Jamie Stone still going to be a former Tory?

theone
07-Jan-11, 01:08
Is Jamie Stone standing down? Who's his successor going to be?

Anfield
07-Jan-11, 18:44
"..Is the successor to Jamie Stone still going to be a former Tory?

Tory, Lib Dem or New Labour, what is the difference nowadays

billmoseley
07-Jan-11, 20:16
Tory, Lib Dem or New Labour, what is the difference nowadays

many if you read their manifestos

Bazeye
07-Jan-11, 20:20
many if you read their manifestos

And none at all when they get elected.

billmoseley
07-Jan-11, 20:26
And none at all when they get elected.

lololol very good.

hunter
08-Jan-11, 10:43
The Liberal Democrats told us: "Vote Lib Dem and you'll get a new style of politics."

So I gave them my vote. And they gave me a very old style of politics, a grubby deal to install the one party I did not want in power.

Now a Tory stands wearing a Liberal Democrat rosette. Promising what exactly? A Tory government in Edinburgh? I've never voted Tory and never will. I'll never vote Liberal Democrat again.

emszxr
08-Jan-11, 12:20
is one candidate not from sutherland and the other from glasgow? i could be wrong tho.

ducati
08-Jan-11, 13:07
The Liberal Democrats told us: "Vote Lib Dem and you'll get a new style of politics."

So I gave them my vote. And they gave me a very old style of politics, a grubby deal to install the one party I did not want in power.

Now a Tory stands wearing a Liberal Democrat rosette. Promising what exactly? A Tory government in Edinburgh? I've never voted Tory and never will. I'll never vote Liberal Democrat again.

You're running out of people to vote for!

oldmarine
08-Jan-11, 19:23
The elections in the states have been the worst I have experienced during my 85 years.

Corrie 3
08-Jan-11, 22:31
I have decided to vote for the Pirate Party......Well, I have voted in the past for cheats, thieves, Womanisers, etc, etc....Might as well give the Pirates a chance!!!

C3.... http://www.pirateparty.org.uk/blog/2010/dec/10/candidates-2011/

bagpuss
14-Jan-11, 00:58
seen the bye election results?

golach
14-Jan-11, 01:05
The results in Oldham are not expected for another two hours,