PDA

View Full Version : Found - spectacles near Dunnet Beach

Helen
06-Jan-11, 21:10
I was on Dunnet Beach this afternoon and found some silver and blue ladies glasses on the steps leading down to the beach. These are the steps near Seadrift. Please let me know if they might be yours.

Helen

Gizmo
06-Jan-11, 21:16
And the irony is....that the person who lost their glasses probably won't be able to read your post about lost glasses :p

Helen
06-Jan-11, 21:22
Lol Gizmo, I didn't think of that! :lol:

Gizmo
06-Jan-11, 21:46
Lol Gizmo, I didn't think of that! :lol:

Ha...all jokes aside, lets hope the owner of the glasses is found. It's a nightmare if you lose or break your only pair. I sat on, and broke my only pair last month. I managed to fix them with Superglue, but what a mess i got myself into, because everything was kinda fuzzy, i ended up with more Superglue on my fingers than anywhere else :o

Dog-eared
07-Jan-11, 00:09
There was also a black ladies shoe lying by the display plinth at the carpark yesterday. I set it up on the plinth so it could be seen.

Blarney
07-Jan-11, 00:31
There was also a black ladies shoe lying by the display plinth at the carpark yesterday. I set it up on the plinth so it could be seen.

I'm very impressed by your powers of deduction!

How did you know it belonged to a black lady?;)

Gizmo
07-Jan-11, 00:36
I'm very impressed by your powers of deduction!

How did you know it belonged to a black lady?;)

Lol...sharp as a tack, brilliant :)

bagpuss
07-Jan-11, 00:36
anyone considered this might have been a suicide?

Helen
20-Jan-11, 00:31
Heard nothing so I'm going to leave them at Thurso Police station

Doreen
20-Jan-11, 17:49
Ha...all jokes aside, lets hope the owner of the glasses is found. It's a nightmare if you lose or break your only pair. I sat on, and broke my only pair last month. I managed to fix them with Superglue, but what a mess i got myself into, because everything was kinda fuzzy, i ended up with more Superglue on my fingers than anywhere else :o
Know the feeling ive sat on mine and broke them i can just imagine you trying to sort your glasses with superglue and not bee ablle to see what your doing properly sorry but i cant stop laughing not at you but picturing you being stuck with glue all over hopeyou got all the glue of

rogermellie
22-Jan-11, 01:55
Heard nothing so I'm going to leave them at Thurso Police station

I'm sure your heart was in the right place, but why keep a hold of these glasses for 2 weeks before finally handing them into the police station ?

handing them into the police station should have been the first thing you did, letting people know on the org should have come second.