PDA

View Full Version : help

K.B
06-Jan-11, 18:25
as normal im on here looking for help...this time its to upload pictures? it says my file is too big is there any way i can change this? :)

Ricco
06-Jan-11, 19:55
How big does it say your file is? You can open the picture in any photo editing software and then resize the image.

Gizmo
06-Jan-11, 20:30
For Windows Vista.

Right click on your picture, go to 'Open with' and select 'Paint. Once your picture has opened in 'Paint', go to the Toolbar at the top of the page and select 'Image', from the scroll down menu select 'Resize/Skew', then enter the percentage that you'd like to resize your picture to. For a digital camera image of around 2.5 to 3meg in size, i normally find that resizing to 25/30% gives a manageable size for message boards, Facebook etc.

For Windows 7.

Right click on your picture, go to 'Open with' and select 'Paint. Once your picture has opened in 'Paint' you should be able to see the 'Resize' option right in front of you, it's on the 'Home' tab, in the top left hand corner.

Just remember to select 'Save As', and rename your Resized picture if you wish to keep the original.

K.B
06-Jan-11, 21:17
For Windows Vista.

Right click on your picture, go to 'Open with' and select 'Paint. Once your picture has opened in 'Paint', go to the Toolbar at the top of the page and select 'Image', from the scroll down menu select 'Resize/Skew', then enter the percentage that you'd like to resize your picture to. For a digital camera image of around 2.5 to 3meg in size, i normally find that resizing to 25/30% gives a manageable size for message boards, Facebook etc.

For Windows 7.

Right click on your picture, go to 'Open with' and select 'Paint. Once your picture has opened in 'Paint' you should be able to see the 'Resize' option right in front of you, it's on the 'Home' tab, in the top left hand corner.

Just remember to select 'Save As', and rename your Resized picture if you wish to keep the original.

got as far as the resize bit gizmo but do you know what size i need it to be and if i need to resize pixels or percentage? thanks for your help

Gizmo
06-Jan-11, 21:50
got as far as the resize bit gizmo but do you know what size i need it to be and if i need to resize pixels or percentage? thanks for your help

I'll send you a Private Message with what to do.

K.B
06-Jan-11, 22:50
I'll send you a Private Message with what to do.

Ta Very Much :)