PDA

View Full Version : scottish slimmers classes

daz
04-Jan-11, 22:24
SCOTTISH SLIMMERS WILL BE REOPENING MON 10TH JAN 2011
NEW MEMBERS WELCOME !!!!!
MON 5PM-6PM WIEGH & GO THURSO (pentland hotel)
TUE 6PM-6.45PM CLASS WICK (nethercliff hotel)
6.15PM-6.45PM WIEGH&GO WICK

daz
10-Jan-11, 14:47
Ok folks
dont forget scottish slimmers starts back tonight,
thurso 5pm-6pm pentland hotel
wick 6pm-6.45pm nethercliff hotel
new members welcome
join free to the end of january.
Why not make this the year u loose those unwanted extra pounds
fab and easy to follow eating plan,and also some fab special offers aswell !!!!!
Im looking forward to seeing all my old and new members .

lindsaymcc
10-Jan-11, 17:06
Hi there,

I saw something in the post office in Thurso to say there is a class on a tuesday morning at the Pentland - is this correct?

I want to join, but cant make it to wick, but need more than just a weigh and go?

Ash
10-Jan-11, 17:45
Hi there,

I saw something in the post office in Thurso to say there is a class on a tuesday morning at the Pentland - is this correct?

I want to join, but cant make it to wick, but need more than just a weigh and go?

why not try slimming world
debbie is amazing, i went to classes but had to stop because of my work commitments
she offers more than a weigh and go

lindsaymcc
10-Jan-11, 18:03
Ive done Slimming World already, and dont really think it is right for me, plus the class times arent easy with 3 kids?!

daz
10-Jan-11, 20:00
hi
sorry the tue class is not starting back up for the time being,im hoping that it will do in the future ,
if u come to the mon night class i can give u as much advice as you would like,u can also bring the children with u if you have trouble with childcare ect,
hope this is of help to you,and i hopefully look forward to seeing you in class very soon,
remember its join free just now and we also have lots of special offers aswell.

daz
12-Jan-11, 19:43
bump .......